Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Shiny Search...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

Shiny Search... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Memories. They stick in your head forever. And ever, and ermm, ever. One particular memory that stuck in my head, was from when I was around the age of four, and was involved in a great ordeal. "Lunick, Hayley! Stand at the edge of the cliff for a photo dearies!", my Grandma told my sister and I, as we stood at the edge of the cliff, and smiled. I felt a shuffle underneath my feet, and looked at the ground. The cliff edge, was breaking. I turned to Hayley, and was astonished to be staring at thin air, and see my big sister screaming and plummeting down to the ground. I began to climb down the cliff face, to reach my sister, when I slipped. I began to fall.
Right down to the rocks at the bottom. But then... A Jumpluff appeared. Not just any Jumpluff, a shiny Jumpluff. It grabbed me with one of it's spores, and gently drifted down to where my sister lay. "Hayley?" I cried, desperately for my sister to speak. The Jumpluff also looked at her and blinked, in disbelief. It was then, that my sister dropped a flower petal out of her hand, and took her last breath. I took the flower petal and put it in my pocket, before giving Hayley, one last hug. The rest happened so fast, as the ambulance arrived, flew her back onto the top of the cliff, and pronounced her dead. I broke down. I hugged Jumpluff, and watched her fly away into the distance...

(Back to the present day! :D)

The motorbike I had rented was really fast, and got me right the way from Pokemon Farm, to here in a matter of hours. I was searching for a Hoppip, but I wouldn't stop at that. I wanted a Shiny one, so that I could evolve it into a Shiny Jumpluff, and always have a reminder of my big sister. I parked the bike, and locked it up down an alley in Isido Town, and went into the meadows, wondering what I would find...

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 am

This is my old character, Zoiyu. We're all resetting.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Zane Hironakashi
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am

Yeah, i noticed after i posted xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiny Search...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3