Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Shiny Search...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

Shiny Search... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Memories. They stick in your head forever. And ever, and ermm, ever. One particular memory that stuck in my head, was from when I was around the age of four, and was involved in a great ordeal. "Lunick, Hayley! Stand at the edge of the cliff for a photo dearies!", my Grandma told my sister and I, as we stood at the edge of the cliff, and smiled. I felt a shuffle underneath my feet, and looked at the ground. The cliff edge, was breaking. I turned to Hayley, and was astonished to be staring at thin air, and see my big sister screaming and plummeting down to the ground. I began to climb down the cliff face, to reach my sister, when I slipped. I began to fall.
Right down to the rocks at the bottom. But then... A Jumpluff appeared. Not just any Jumpluff, a shiny Jumpluff. It grabbed me with one of it's spores, and gently drifted down to where my sister lay. "Hayley?" I cried, desperately for my sister to speak. The Jumpluff also looked at her and blinked, in disbelief. It was then, that my sister dropped a flower petal out of her hand, and took her last breath. I took the flower petal and put it in my pocket, before giving Hayley, one last hug. The rest happened so fast, as the ambulance arrived, flew her back onto the top of the cliff, and pronounced her dead. I broke down. I hugged Jumpluff, and watched her fly away into the distance...

(Back to the present day! :D)

The motorbike I had rented was really fast, and got me right the way from Pokemon Farm, to here in a matter of hours. I was searching for a Hoppip, but I wouldn't stop at that. I wanted a Shiny one, so that I could evolve it into a Shiny Jumpluff, and always have a reminder of my big sister. I parked the bike, and locked it up down an alley in Isido Town, and went into the meadows, wondering what I would find...

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:02 pm

(Sorry IceShard, I was a little busy with school related business)

"Jeeves" put his palm to his face, and shakes his head. The door slammed shut as you left the house, like a man very angry drummer. Luckily not much time has passed. The ground was wet from last night's rainstorm. You can hear chirping, and there is a gamy sent in your nose. It is morning, and peaceful cumulus clouds still straggle about in the sky. The wind brushes gently on your face. A noise can be heard in the distance. A nice, chirping sound.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 am

I put my hand on the floor, as a smiling Wasabi crawled onto it and hopped up onto my shoulder, excited to see what pokemon the peculiar tweeting sound could possibly be. I wasn't completely convinced that bird pokemon lived here, but it is possible that a grass type could chirp. I wanted to get as much training and catching in as I could before I had to teach the woman how to battle, and Wasabi could do with a few more levels on his head... I walked warily towards the source of the noise, waiting to see the creator.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:58 pm

The wind fell and picked up again. A whole flock of hoppip fly into the scene. They form a large group, and appearing as a large red and green cloud. Though you can see within the cloud that it isn't all red and green. In the core of the "cloud" flies a hoppip, entirely green with yellow eyes. It is shiny.
The group falls to the ground, and as the wind picks up, only the shiny hoppip is left. It struggles as it tries to gain altitude, and fails miserably. It exclaims a little in its own tongue, and looks in four directions before finally planting its feet into the ground. Maybe it will grow into a giant tree when it does, though it's highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:09 pm

I gazed at the Shiny Hoppip, blinking for a second to check my vision. I almost struggled to contain my excitement, but was wary that a random victory cry may startle the Shiny Hoppip, so I held myself back. I felt like bursting with joy, but of course, if I did catch the Hoppip, I would still continue my search for more pokemon, as a journey as short as this is a wasted one, dans ma opinion. And of course I still had the woman to give a masterclass in battling so my adventure had only just begun. Joltik scuttled down and looked at the Hoppip buzzing and smiling.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:28 pm

The moment you are able to put on a smile, a toxic fume wavers in the air. It smells as though wood is burning. The second later, your eyes begin to water a bit. Smoke rises from the roof of the large mansion. It seems as though you could get away with catching hoppip, perhaps pretend as though you were never there. A small spark of flame, ignites a portion of the roof. The gutter collapses on itself, and falls down with a large crash, sending debris in the air.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Ugh. Life was frickin' unfair. I was faced with kindness and selfishness. And of course, ninety-nine percent of every time I've been faced with that, I obviously chose selfishness. But, I think I'd survive without a Shiny Hoppip, and it appeared that the building was burning down. The realization hit me like a train on a track, a very fast and painful train on a track. I ran towards the door, beating on it. Eventually pushing it open I ran inside...
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:43 pm

The door crumbled, and fell to dust. The entire lobby was set ablaze, to the point where you can feel the heat on your skin. It burns you like hell fire. "Jeeves" rushes out without even acknowledging your presence, too worried about his own safety.The stairs collapse, and a support beam falls from the ceiling. The chandelier swings left to right. The situation seemed impossible and quizzical.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 am

Joltik ran outside, on the lush meadow grass and waited, making sure not to be scorched by the blazing inferno. I wondered what could have possibly started the flames. I ran back outside, as there was no way that I could save anyone from such immense conditions. I began to shout for help, as the useless butler appeared to be running for his life. Someone may have had a water pokemon, that could help stop it. None of the pokemon in my current party were water, so I was left useless. I could do nothing but watch the mansion burn to the ground before my very eyes.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 am

A pile of ashes now stands before you. The wind blows it all away, leaving no evidence of its existence. A ball rolls towards you. Could this be one of the ditto? Yes! It is. The ball cracks open, and the pokemon crawls toward you. Perhaps it could travel with you. A small consolation prize for all you've had to put up with.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 am

I looked down worryingly at the Ditto. I felt obliged to look after this pokemon. I knelt down, shaking from the terrifying event to the Ditto's level. "Hey Ditto. Please don;t put me through any more exhaustion today." I said, as I held out a pokeball hoping that Ditto would be captured without any trouble. I tapped Ditto lightly, indenting his gelatine body, as the red light from the pokeball surrounded the purple blob. I just prayed that it would be caught, I could call the officers or something to search the wreck, and that I could rest up from the horrible day I'd had...
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:43 pm

The ball shakes a bit, ending in a woolly pinging noise. It returns to your hand now with a creature living inside of it. Of course, it was never initially yours, so training it could be a bother. The wind blows again against you. Just like the day you set foot onto the meadows. It must be really exhausting to have gone through so much with so little sleep.
Quote :
Congratulations! You caught a ditto!
Shiny Search... - Page 2 132
Level 1
GENDERLESS
Moves: Transform
Ability: Limber
Held Items: Metal Powder
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:55 pm

I took the ball in my hand, and used my special wrist device to send it automatically to my PC. I then took out my map, with a yawn, and noticed a motel that I could stay at. I began to follow the directions, trotting further through the fields, checking the ground, trees and sky for more pokemon, ready to get to the motel and have a nice sleep!
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:25 pm

(I'm sorry but... erm... does that mean you leave the map?)
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:40 am

(No, I was expecting you to send something to stop me or something first.)
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Zane Hironakashi
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:43 am

As you got closer and closer to the motel you could see that there was a flower bed infront of it with a path going straight through the middle so that people couldn't walk through it.

As you were walking on the path that was made inbetween the flower beds you noticed that it actually weren't flowers. It was sleeping Skiploom's.

One Skiploom noticed you and flinched backwards making the other awaken aswell. It went all that quick that the flew away scared. They surrounded you and bumbped into you on your head and stomach.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:49 am

"Ouch!" I yelped, as the plummeting grass pokemon pelted me from all directions. Wasabi jumped down from my shoulder, and buzzed angrily at the Skiploom's. "This calls for two!" I yelled as I drew a pokeball from my belt. "Chiyako! I choose you!" I shouted, while Wasabi was attempting to fend off the awoken pokemon. My Buneary leaped out of the pokeball's red light onto the meadow. "Bun, Eee, Ruu!" she laughed, as she span on one foot, giggling. "Okay, Wasabi! Cross Poison! And Chiyako! Ice Punch!" I yelled, as Wasabi leaped around the field, slashing his pincers, and Chiyako's fist began to glow an icy blue. I just had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:56 am

By the time the attacks were finally ready, all the Skiplooms already flew away. Now it was totally silent. Now it was ground with a path in the middle.

There was nothing in sight, but you could still hear a rusteling noise from behind you. As you turned around you could see a flower still in one of the so called beds. But was it really a Skiploom? The flower had a different color then a normal Skiploom had.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:59 am

Without thinking Wasabi walked over and slapped it's arachnoid legs onto the flower, before trying to crunch it. Chiyako dragged him back. The flower seemed almost alive. It shook strangely. All three of us waited excitedly, to see whether the flower was a pokemon or not. The seconds seemed to go by like hours...
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 pm

As the seconds went by the flower turned around. And it was indeed a Pokemon, another Skiploom. But it was different, it had different colours, same shape, yes, but yeah, different colours. It wasn't really a turn around, but it rolled over on it's back. That Skiploom was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:52 am

Wasabi let out an electrical giggle in spite that his plan had worked. Chiyako was shocked by the pokemon, and let out a high pitched squeak. "Buun!" she squealed, higher than the most threatening banshee. "Hey, Chiyako, keep quiet." I whispered angrily, as my breath puffed out due to the frigid temperatures of the meadow. I looked at the sleeping Skiploom. I was working out a plan in my mind of how I would catch it. I stared contently at the purple shaded pokemon. My first idea was to try and catch it sneakily, but it would be hard, as it's health was at it's pinnacle. There was only one way, get an attack in now, then battle it when it had arose. "Wasabi, give it a light Leech Life." I said, as Joltik nodded, and scuttled forward. It's tendrils glew a bright green, and dug into the Skiploom. I just waited for a reaction.
Shiny Search... - Page 2 4t69og
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:38 am

The Skiploom's eyes opened. "Skipp!!!!" She Skiploom shouted out of fright. It flew up by rotating its petals that are ontop of her head. The Skiploom started to glow brightly. "SKiiiiiiiiipppppp". The Skiploom used it Synthesis move to regain it's health.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:00 am

I was stunned to be in the presence of the evolved state of the pokemon I had been searching for all day, especially in a shiny form. Wasabi also seemed rather shocked when it began to regenerate it's health. I'd remembered from my research, that a Skiploom under level ten, currently had no offensive moves, so unless it had learned a TM or Egg Move, Wasabi was almost guaranteed a win. I was feeling rather smugly confident. "Wasabi! Leech Life, so that you can regain some energy!" I yelled, thinking out my battle plan in my head. I waited for Wasabi to pounce and put his power into use.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 am

The Skiploom saw the attack coming towards her. She closed her eyes and did...nothing. What was she doing? Her big floppy ears streched into the air. You could feel a breeze coming past you. It was a nice warm and soothing wind. The Skiploom opend her eyes and she rotated the petals on the top of her head. She then flew away with the warm breeze, evading the Leech Life move. A skiploom can fly into the air, but it's most of the time floating with the wind, they really depended on the wind, appearantly this Skiploom knew how to read the wind patterns without a problem. This fight might be hard if you cant hit the Skiploom.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:08 am

"Augh..." I said, as the Skiploom levitated above the battlefield. But then I remembered. I had a pokemon that could also levitate in the air. Porygon. I returned Wasabi into his pokeball, he seemed rather frustrated hat he couldn't be the hero of the day. "Go, Nix!" I shouted, as my normal typed, polygonal team member flew onto the battlefield, with what seemed to be a fiery glare in his glazed eyes, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:04 pm

The Skiploom frowned. She thought she could get away with it by flying off, but sadly enough she couldn't. The petals ontop of her head started to glow brightly, sparkles flew towards the petals and got absorbed by the flower. The Skiploom was getting ready for her Solarbeam attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Search...   Shiny Search... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiny Search...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next