Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

After defeating his first battle against his rival in the region, Dennis, Maximillion Maimou, the trainer who started his journey from One Island traveled to Vilasee Island where he could train his pokemon quietly. He wanted to get to a place where he would not be bothered by many people and Mortayo City did not fit these requirements. In Vilasee Island, though, he would be able to train quietly, especially in the fields.

And so, with his pokemon inside its pokeball, the trainer walked at the fields in order to search for pokemon to battle and train his pokemon... Who knew what he would encounter at the fields. He would eventually find out...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:51 pm

"My name is Cray" the man declared. He had somewhat of a southern drawl. It was very humble, and he seemed to have a good aura wavering around him. You feel this as "southern hospitality". "If I hadn't a' brought you here, you woulda died. Also, I need a lil' help them tauros back. You see, I run this farm." The man left, leaving you in what appeared to be a manger. There are three miltank, sitting in stables, well asleep. The walls are red, and apparently well lacquered. He comes back carrying a glass of water, and puts it at your side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:56 pm

"Thank you very much, sir." the trainer said as he picked up the glass of water. Hopefully, he was not very damaged and the spots he was hurt were bandaged. He could walk easily, he just had to be careful... With that in mind, he picked up the glass of water. He started drinking and said "Anyway... Now may I ask why you helped me?" while waiting for an answer. Apparently, he could not understand why the man helped him. He had to get the answer quickly so that he would keep training his Elekid.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 pm

The man bent back Maximillion's leg. You feel a slight sting. He asks you to get up, and tells you "I reckon I made it pretty clear, boy. I scratch your back, you scratch mine." He shows you to the a stable, where three rapidash, and a ponyta are kept. "The big one's mine, you can keep the lit'l one." The man puts a saddle on a rapidash, and the ponyta, which he helps you onto. "Hya!" The man exclaimed "come on, follow me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:30 am

Despite the fact that the trainer would normally refuse to ride on a pathetic pokemon, especially if it did not not belong to him, he decided to agree because the old man helped him before. Who knew what he had to show him. Maybe he could take him to a pokemon farm and give him a bunch of eggs or he could show him a bunch of rare pokemon that he could catch. Nonetheless, the trainer agreed and started riding on the fire horse pokemon, following the old man wherever he was going. As he rided, he could see that it was quite enjoying... It seemed like a pathetic pokemon could be useful out of a battle, after all.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:57 am

"Alright follow me!" the man rides to a small prairie, where an unusually large number of tauros are grazing. He puts a lasso around it, and then catches it with a pokeball. "I just need you to weaken some of the more stuborn ones." He repeats the same action like a clockwork human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:13 am

"Okay." the trainer said as he picked up Elekid's pokeball and threw it on the ground with pleasure. As Elekid appeared, he commanded "Elekid, use Thundershock on these Tauros!" and the electric pokemon dod so. As the trainer watched at the pokemon using the electric type move he took a satisfied face. He wanted to see these pokemon cry because of what they did to him. That was his revenge on the normal type pokemon... A harsh revenge.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 pm

"Garsh, I said weaken 'em, not beat the livin' 'ell out of 'em" The farmer says. He throws a menagerie of pokeballs into the air, catching multiple tauros, and rides back to the farm. He thanks you for your work, and feeds you dinner. (Elekid gains a level from this BTW) After eating, he asks if you'd like to keep the ponyta, and even throws in a saddle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:34 pm

As he was eating the dinner, Maximillion thanked the old man. Apparently, if the old man did not help him he would be a goner. Moreover, he treated him and if he did not allow him to ride on his Ponyta, he would not be able to see by himself another usage the pokemon could have. The old man taught him many good things about life, things he could never forget no matter what happened. With that in mind, the trainer said "Thank you old man... But I will pass. You see, I will catch my own pokemon... And I have the life experience from you to remember, not the pokemon.". The boy could not accept receiving the pokemon... He was way too proud, after all.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:18 pm

(I never said he was old, and you're not going to travel all the way with just one pokemon are you?)

It is now day light, though there are still hooting noises in the air. Down the way, is the thick wood, and past that is the meadows where you had just started. There is an uncomfortable, but bearable feeling in the air. It's very warm, though not very noticeable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:00 am

[OOC: I am only catching super rare pokemon and IF I like them for now. Otherwise, I won't catch anything until I get an Electabuzz or maybe an Electivire]

After leaving from the man's house and after helping him, the trainer decided that it would be a good idea to keep training his Elekid. Seeing that he felt somewhat uncomfortable because of the warm weather, he guessed that the pokemon around would probably feel uncomfortable, too and very few of them would be out, making it possible for the trainer to defeat a few of them with his Elekid. With that in mind, the trainer started walking towards the fields once again, hoping to find a few pokemon to encounter... Who knew what lied in front of the trainer...
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:26 am

(Because you want a pokemon encounter, I'll give you one. A long one though)
An oddish came tumbling down the road. It looked angry and enraged. Eventually, it began biting Maximillion, as though it had rabies, except it couldn't get rabies.You feel a sharp but bearable sting. What do you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:28 am

"Hmph, a wild pathetic pokemon." he said as he looked at the pokemon. Then, he picked up Elekid's pokeball and said "Come out Elekid..." as he looked at the Oddish. As soon as the electric pokemon appeared, he took a deep breath and said "Use Leer on that Oddish and continue with Quick Attack.", After he said these words, the Elekid looked towards the Oddish with an intimidating face and attempted to attack with the normal attack. Would the attack hit or not? He would find out soon.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:51 am

Oddish dodged and used an absorb attack, following it with sweet scent. An overwhelming aroma fills the air. It is intoxicating, strong, and makes you feel stuffy. As you are distracted by the scent you see oddish trying to take down the much larger elekid. Your vision goes blank, and you nearly lose your sense of smell. Your thought becomes numb, though you can still somewhat think, though your head hurts. How will you handle this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:06 pm

"Use...Quick Attack..." the trainer said as his Elekid moved towards Oddish with great speed in an attempt to strike it with the Quick Attack. The electric pokemon was moving as fast as possible. It wanted to defeat the grass and poison type pokemon fast so that it would stop using Sweet Scent on its trainer. He wanted Maximillion to return back to his normal self, even if that self was of a jerk's. That was what the pokemon wanted and would try its best to acheive it.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 pm

The Oddish was struck hard by the immense force that Elekid had supplied thorugh the medium of the attack. But this Oddish would take some beating. It an forth again, this time using a health-sapping Absorb attack. It would be a very strong for to defeat indeed, but could you do yourself and Elekid justice and defeat the angry little radish?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:08 am

"D-Dodge..." the trainer said to his pokemon and Elekid used Quick Attack to get out of the Absorb's way, dodging the attack. Then, it said "Eleeeeeeeekid!" as it smashed the ground with its hand and prepared itself to go with a next move. The pokemon had to go with an all-out attack in order to defeat the pokemon. It started running towards Oddish with its hands completely opened and attempted to strike with a full body Quick Attack. Now, the pokemon hoped that this attack would work and that Oddish would be defeated...
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:11 am

"Odette!" called a solemn voice from afar, and out from the distance came a yound girl, with black hair and a tartan skirt, sporting also a t-shirt bearing a skull, and spiky cuffs around her wrists. "Hey." she said casually. "Oddette giving you trouble?" she said with a sigh, looking at he little Oddish who was looking at the floor in embarrassment. "Anyway, you deserve your pokemon to level up for that." she smiled, as she threw you a Rare Candy. "Would you like to follow me sir? I think it will be worth your while. I work at a pokemon reserve, The Black Murkrow Foundation." she said. "Theres plenty of things you can get yourself involved in there!" "C'mon!" she shouted enthusiastically...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:16 am

(1 Rare Candy to my Inventory!)

The trainer took the Rare Candy and kept it inside his pockets. He was planning to use it later for Elekid... Then, he said "Well, you should be more careful with your pokemon." while following the girl. Apparently, that Black Murkrow Foundation sounded interesting. Who knew what he would see there. He could find something that would be useful to him in his whole journey. And so, Maximillion started following the girl after accepting her offer.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:26 am

The girl replied your rudeness to lecture her on using her pokemon. "I didn't mean to let Odette out. The fence broke." she said angrily. She brought you up through a grove of willow trees, before you came to a dome like building. "This is the BMF Base." she said, as she open the automatic doors and stepped inside. "We specialize in bringing sick and abandoned pokemon like Odette here, to reach their full potential. Sort of like the daycare or pokemon centre, but them both mixed together." Odette let out a tiny sneeze of powder, and a moan. "Odette still isn't well, but shes getting there." she said sadly. Inside the reception were status of pokemon, and from inside the centre came a Wingull. "This is Pep!" said the woman. "He'll guide you around. And my names Gill, so just ask for me if you need any help!" she said happily, as she walked away. I think for now you should just go and view the different species of pokemon. You might get some jobs later...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:31 am

The trainer wanted to ask what the importance of a "Pokemon Orphanage" be but he did not did so because he would sound ruder and he did not want that. After all, he thought that he could find a bunch of pokemon with potential at the place. Instead, he said to Gill "Okay, Gill..." as he moved his hands in his pockets and started walking randomly at the place along with the Wingull that was supposed to guide him. He said "Hm... Wingull, can you show me where the pokemon are?". Apparently, he wanted to see them by himself. If he managed to find a strong looking pokemon he thought of asking Gill to give it to him and raise it. However, it was very difficult to find a pokemon that would match his standards, a pokemon as strong as his Elekid.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:49 am

You come across an aquarium enclosure full of water type pokemon. In there were Clamperl, Finneon, and even Mantyke! But at the corner of the aqaurium was a small east colored Shellos. It was sat, sad and weary, until it saw you. It pushed it's face against the glass, and smiled, seeming to wish that it was out of the aquarium. It blew some bubbles, and giggled, as through the glass, they made your face distorted. It crawled to the back of the enclosure, and picked something up with it's mouth. It then slithered back over the the glass and apped he glass with a pink object. Would you tell ask someone to let it out, or walk on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 am

That Shellos. Despite the fact that the trainer did not use to keep an eye out on pokemon, this one piqued his curiosity. Apparently, its body seemed to be unique. Unlike the Clamperl, the Finneon and the Mantyke he saw before, the Shellos had an elastic body that could be more than useful in battles. It would be a good addition in his party if he got it. As a result, the trainer decided to keep an eye on it. He said to the Wingull with a serious voice "Wingull, can you call Gill over here? I want to see this Shellos by myself.". He hoped that the seagull pokemon would do as he said and that he would bring the girl to him. If Shellos met the requirements, he could add it in his team as a member...
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:00 pm

As you were contemplating on whether or not to catch the shellos the small pokemon look at you with a questioning look of disgust on its face as it shifted its head in the other direction turning its noise in the air as if you were something to putrid to look at. It stared at you for a moment turning its head back as it decided to shoot a a mud bomb at you, what are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:29 pm

"Shellos is a ground type, so electric attacks will not work." the trainer said to his pokemon while looking at the ground type attack coming towards it. Then, he sighed and said "Dodge with Quick Attack and then strike.". As soon as Elekid listened to that, it smiled. It looked towards Shellos and with a swift movement it dodged the Mud Bomb. Then, it charged towards it and it moved its hand backwards, preparing to throw a punch towards it. The pokemon was using Quick Attack and would now see whether it would damage the water slug or not! The battle had just started!
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:00 pm

As you successfully dodged the attack the shellos seemed to have known what you were up to, it obviously new it wasn't fast enough to dodge the attack so it decided to try and shot another mud bomb at you. As it shot the mud bomb it wasn't able to completely get it out of its mouth before your elekid hit it hard. At that moment of impact was then when the mud bomb came jolting out of the shellos' mouth shooting upward into the sky as the pokemon hit the ground hard. The attack game back down hurtling toward your elekid like a meteor, obviously not entirely like a meteor but just the shape. Whats your next move?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!   Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival in Honiso: Training Elekid!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2