Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Egg-celent Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 am

First topic message reminder :

'Chugga, chugga....' screeched the train, as it came to a resounding halt. I rose out of my seat, avoiding the swarms off people, rushing to get off the train, and start their, well whatever they were doing!
I stepped off the steep drop that was the train door, and the first thing that hit me was the sunlight. It was a boiling day, and I'd forgot my sunscreen. "Ugh." I said to myself, as I felt the golden rays charring my skin. I'd have to find some sort of shop to buy something, but for now, I'd just have to burn. I had more important things to think about than over-tanning. I'd heard that there was a special type of pokemon here, which I had been pursuing for a while, a Porygon. "Go Crush!" I yelled, as my Corphish flew gracefully out of his pokeball. "Phi..." He honked, as he stood, in somewhat of a trance. "Okay Cru..." I said, before I realised that he was running away. "Crush!" I shouted, as he ran around the field, destroying peoples picnic's as he scuttled swiftly, flailing his claws. "God sake!" I screamed, as I returned Crush. I'd have to train him later. I ran into the distance, ready to encounter some pokemon...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 am

Bouffalant smashed the ice aside with it's horn, and kept on using Rage, it leaped over Sneasel and turned to it's back, and ran forth, it's beautiful, ivory horns poised and ready to strike it powerfully in it's back. Snasel would be knocked out after this is it had worked...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 am

"Dodge it Sneasel!" the Delta goon commanded his pokemon but before it was too late it got struck and fell unconscious. He said "NO!" seeing that his pokemon lost like that to the Bouffalant. However, that was not the only thing that was going on. Except from the sudden loss, something strange happened. Many Porygon appeared out of nowhere. A bigger sized Porygon looked at the old man's Porygon and the pokemon explained that the Delta Goons as well as the Pawniard and the Sneasel were bad people. Then, the big Porygon commanded the other most of the Porygons launched a Hyper Beam to the goons and their pokemon, sending them blasting off... The goons were finally defeated. Then, all of the Porygons started moving away and only one of them left behind, staring at Lunick with a surprised face. Now, there were only around the old man, his Porygon, Lunick, Minccino, Bouffalant as well as the wild Porygon. What would the trainer do?

[Bouffalant leveled up!]
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 am

"Thanks." I said to all the Porygon in absolute awe. I looked at the main Porygon, ho had spoke to the old man's Porygon. "Battle then?" I asked it, waiting for it to nod or shake it's head, or give me a sign atleast! I took out all of the pokeballs in my bag, and waited to see Porygon's answer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:00 am

The Porygon that was commanding the other wild Porygons had left with most of them. However, anoter Porygon stayed in order to battle. Apparently, it had realised that the trainer was the one who defeated the Sneasel and so he wanted to get a chance to enter a strong team like his. With a smile on its face the pokemon rushed towards the trainer's pokemon in an attempt to attack it with Tackle. What would the trainer do? Would he strike back or not? It was up to him to decide what he would do...
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:10 am

"Screw it." I said. I wouldn't fight back. I threw my Ultra Ball at the Porygon's head, in order to catch it. Everything was silent, even the gobby old man, for a change, and I waited and watched in the hope that I could finally have what I came here for, and it also seemed that my egg hadn't hatched yet, and I wondered what it may be...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:13 am

One, two, three! Tilt. You caught a Porygon.
Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 137
Level: 7
Attacks: Conversion, Sharpen, Psybeam, Tackle
Ability: Trace
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 am

"Thank the lord! At last!" I screamed! I was so chuffed! I got what I wanted. "Thank you so much." I said to the man, as I smiled, holding the pokeball I had just caught the Porygon with. It was then that I felt a shaking in my bag. "My egg! It's hatching!" I yelled, as I put it on the floor, and waited for a pokemon to emerge...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 am

1,2,3 the egg Hatched! A Cleffa appears!
Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 173
Name: Cleffa
Level: 1
Moves: Pound, Charm, Tickle
Ability: Cute Charm
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Deleted member, basket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Egg-celent Adventure
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3