Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Egg-celent Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

Egg-celent Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 am

'Chugga, chugga....' screeched the train, as it came to a resounding halt. I rose out of my seat, avoiding the swarms off people, rushing to get off the train, and start their, well whatever they were doing!
I stepped off the steep drop that was the train door, and the first thing that hit me was the sunlight. It was a boiling day, and I'd forgot my sunscreen. "Ugh." I said to myself, as I felt the golden rays charring my skin. I'd have to find some sort of shop to buy something, but for now, I'd just have to burn. I had more important things to think about than over-tanning. I'd heard that there was a special type of pokemon here, which I had been pursuing for a while, a Porygon. "Go Crush!" I yelled, as my Corphish flew gracefully out of his pokeball. "Phi..." He honked, as he stood, in somewhat of a trance. "Okay Cru..." I said, before I realised that he was running away. "Crush!" I shouted, as he ran around the field, destroying peoples picnic's as he scuttled swiftly, flailing his claws. "God sake!" I screamed, as I returned Crush. I'd have to train him later. I ran into the distance, ready to encounter some pokemon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:02 am

As Lunick moved with his pokemon, a wild pokemon appeared in front of him out of nowhere! That pokemon had purple skin and looked like a strange mouse. It had a very weird tail that looked like a hand. The tail's hand was much bigger than its normal hands and it was yellow instead of purple. It said "Aipom!" with a smile on its face to the trainer. What could the pokemon possibly want? The trainer had to find out by himself...
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:22 am

Just mention what the Aipom does, not what I do. :'( )
"For the love of god..." I said angrily. I honestly didn't have time to deal with this pest, any longer and my skin would be like pork crackling. I drew the shiniest pokeball I had from my bag, which contained, as a matter of fact, a shiny pokemon! "Go Belle!" I yelled, as my Shiny Minccino leaped into the air. She looked the Aipom up and down, then struck it with a powerful Pound!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:38 am

"Aipom!" the pokemon said, meaning "Ouch!" as it got hit by the attack of the shiny Minccino... That attack caused it much damage as it came out of nowhere. The pokemon just wanted to ask for some food and the trainer attacked it. "Aipom!" it said with an angry-looking face, meaning "I will get my revenge!". As soon as it spoke its words, it quickly run towards Minccino. Then, it moved its tail and attempted to attack it with a Scratch attack in the face. It hoped that the pokemon would not dodge and that it would get hit by the strike...
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:41 am

(Pokemon can't speak, or use noises which translate, it's in the rules.)
Belle dodged gracefully at a rocket-fueled pace. She was on fire! She charged again with a pound at the purple chimp, hoping that it would hit it, and cause crucial damage, and that I could maybe capture it, once Belle had got her experience points of course...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 am

"Aipom!" the pokemon said with a fired up face as it slammed its tail on the ground and gave itself enough force to jump high and dodge the Pound attack. Then, it looked at Minccino with a grin on its face and as it was falling it attempted to strike with a Scratch attack on the head in order to cause some damage. The pokemon was falling towards Minccino from the air fast enough, so it was a little bit difficult to dodge. It was not impossible, though, either... Who knew what would happen.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:58 am

"Argh!" I yelled. I was sick and tired of it. All I wanted was an egg, or a Porygon. I had a crazy purple ape after me, because it was greedy enough to think it could beg for food from me! The cheek of it! "Belle! Pound, as hard, and as painful as you can make it!" I shouted to my Minccino, as she ran forward with a determined look on her face, and her fluffy tail ready to strike...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 am

The wild Aipom smiled as it looked at its own attack striking the normal type pokemon. It seemed like it managed to cause some damage to the pokemon and that the tables were even. However, that would not last for long. As the battle continued, Lunick commanded Minccino to move forward and strike with a Pound attack, which it did, resulting into having Aipom knocked out. The battle had just ended and the trainer had won the battle... Now it was up to him to decide what he would do with Aipom.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:29 am

Belle levelled up!

I stared at the Aipom. Maybe I was a lil' harsh on it I grabbed a pokball from my bag and tapped it on it's head with it. There was no harm in catching it. I waited, to see what would happen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:38 am

The pokemon started moving... One...Two... Three... Tilt!

Congratulations! You caught an Aipom!
Egg-celent Adventure 190
Level: 8
Moves: Scratch, Sand-Attack, Tail Whip, Astonish
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 pm

With a smirk I placed the newly caught Aipom's pokeball into my satchel. Now back to buisness. I wanted to see if I could seek out some eggs that people had told me were practically just waiting for you to find them, or if I was so lucky, a Porygon. "Chino?" squeaked Belle inquisitively, as she pointed with her long fluffy tail at my pokedex. "Ohh." I chuckled. "You'v never seen a Porygon have you?" I smiled, as Belle shook her head timidly. I brought up a picture of the Virtual Pokemon on my pokedex screen, and Belle was stunned. She raised one fluffy hand in the air, and cheered happily. She was as enthusiastic as I was to catch this pokemon! We ran quickly, further into the farm, scanning the ground for eggs carefully as we did this. What would I see next...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 am

As the trainer looked, something could be seen. It was shining... In the begining, people would think that it was a metallic object. However, if somebody paid attention, they would realise that it was an egg! That was right. The trainer had just found an egg. It was now up to him to decide whether he would pick it up or not... If he picked it up, something could happen... Something very bad that nobody would expect. What would the trainer do?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:06 pm

"Hmmm." I thought. This egg could possibly crack if I tampered with it. But, boy I wanted this egg! It was one of two things I came here for. I then remembered something. I took a velvet cloth out of my bag, which I usually used to scrub down Crush, and make his claws and exoskeleton shine, and I slid it ever so carefully underneath the egg. I picked it up, like a hammock nestling the egg, and was careful not to drop it. I looked at it, and wondered what pokemon could be inside...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:03 am

As the trainer picks up the egg, something unexpected happens. A very loud growl can be heard. A pokemon was approaching and it was something more than angry! The egg probably belonged to that pokemon and it did not want it to be taken by a trainer. As the time passed, the pokemon could be heard more and more. It was coming towards Lunick. What would the trainer do? Would he run or fight? It was up to him to decide... He could escape with the egg or battle and claim it.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:50 pm

"C'mon then!" I yelled. "Show yourself! I ain;t scared of you!" I screeched, like a wailing Banette, lost in a light, bustling city. I stood in an aggressive stance, still cradling the egg in the velvet. "Well then? Coming out to play?" I said sarcastically to the hidden pokemon. What would it be?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:51 pm

As the trainer yelled and claimed that he was not afraid of the pokemon that was coming towards him, the pokemon that appeared was something he probably did not expect. It was a buffalo-like pokemon with an extremely big afro. The pokemon was very angry! It seemed like the egg belonged to it. With the angry look on its face, the pokemon started running towards Lunick, attacking with its powerful Rage attack. What would the trainer do? Would he fight back or just attempt to run with the egg? It was up to him to decide...
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:57 pm

I looked at the UGLY, DISGUSTING, SORRY EXCUSE FOR A POKEMON. I blinked, and walked away from it without a second thought.I hate Bouffalant. I wasn;t scared of them, they just annoyed me. I can't put into words how much, I wish they were extinct. I ran with the egg, and kept looking for other things. What would I find next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:20 am

Despite the fact that the trainer run away with the egg, the Bouffalant would not let him go. The bash buffalo pokemon was protecting the egg and would not let anyone get it. It would be a shame for itself to let the egg get stolen by that trainer who dared to come and pick it up. And so, with an angry look on its face, the pokemon run behind the trainer in an attempt to strike him with another powerful Rage attack. The only way to deal with the pokemon was seemingly to battle it. What would the trainer do?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:10 am

"Get the hell off me!" I snapped at the idiotic afro buffalo. "Go Belle!" I yelled. My Shiny Minccino leaped happily off my shoulder and onto the battlefield. She punched one fuzzy paw like hand in the air, and squeaked. "Chino!". She wasn't phased by the grandma hair, and monstrous size of the oaf, because she knew that she could KICK IT'S A**. "Tickle first Belle, lower it's stats!" I shouted, enthusiastically. Belle ran forth, squeaking in an animated tone. She tryed to tickle the Buffalo, after navigatng her wy into it's towering fro. Would she succeed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 am

As the pokemon got tickled by the pokemon, it started laughing and it let its own guard as well as its attack get reduced slightly. However, after getting tickled for a while, it jumped away and moved its front right leg, indicating that it was preparing a new attack. With an angry look on its face, as before, the pokemon said "Bouuuuuuuuuuuffalant!" as it charged towards the shiny pokemon in an attempt to strike it with a Fury Attack. The attack was a powerful one... Lunick and his pokemon had to be careful. What would happen in the battle? Who would emerge victorious?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:27 am

"Try to evade it!" I yelled. Belle jumped, but her long, fluffy tail ws hit by Bouffalant's horn. She was lightly grazed, but nothing a pokeblock or a poffin couldn't fix afterwards. "Now, Pound!" I shouted at my Minccino. If only I could find any good TM's or such to teach her. Oh well. She charged almost coutely at the beast, and thwacked it hard on it's nose.
What would happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 am

"Bouffalant!" the pokemon said as it got hit on the afro by the pound attack and was send several meters backwards. However, by putting some strength on its feet, the pokemon created a resistance on the ground, avoiding getting sent several meters backwards. Then, with an even angrier face than before, as it got hit, it said "Bouffalant!" and charged towards the shiny pokemon in an attempt to strike it with its Rage attack, this time. The battle was heated... It would take some time to see who would emerge victorious. Bouffalant or Minccino?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:43 am

Belle dodged gracefully, almost like an elegant Swanna, in a ballet. "Belle, he's nearly down! Pound!" Belle leaped angrily, at the Bouffalant's leg, hoping to flip it over with her strength. She ran to smack his leg angrily, but who knew what the outcome could possibly be? I would find out very soon....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:47 am

As Bouffalant was very angry, it could not think clearly and could not see through the plan of the trainer and his pokemon. As a result, its leg was struck by the Pound attack and the pokemon was sent several meters backwards once again. That Minccino... It started making it mad. Very mad. The bash buffalo pokemon was so angry that its eyes started glowing red. Something strange was going on. As the pokemon got hurt while using Rage, its attack was increased by one stage. Now, with an echanced attack, the pokemon moved towards Minccino to strike back with a Fury Attack. What would happen? Would the attack hit or not? The pokemon would find out soon!
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:51 am

Minccino was not hit directly again, but her ear was practically pierced by the long spiky horn. She would be in real pain after that, and I'd probably have to fix her ear up after the battle. But for now, I think she was still ready to continue. "Pound, full force, one more time!" I yelled, as she charged at the Bouffalant. Would she defeat it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Egg-celent Adventure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next