Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Egg-celent Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 am

First topic message reminder :

'Chugga, chugga....' screeched the train, as it came to a resounding halt. I rose out of my seat, avoiding the swarms off people, rushing to get off the train, and start their, well whatever they were doing!
I stepped off the steep drop that was the train door, and the first thing that hit me was the sunlight. It was a boiling day, and I'd forgot my sunscreen. "Ugh." I said to myself, as I felt the golden rays charring my skin. I'd have to find some sort of shop to buy something, but for now, I'd just have to burn. I had more important things to think about than over-tanning. I'd heard that there was a special type of pokemon here, which I had been pursuing for a while, a Porygon. "Go Crush!" I yelled, as my Corphish flew gracefully out of his pokeball. "Phi..." He honked, as he stood, in somewhat of a trance. "Okay Cru..." I said, before I realised that he was running away. "Crush!" I shouted, as he ran around the field, destroying peoples picnic's as he scuttled swiftly, flailing his claws. "God sake!" I screamed, as I returned Crush. I'd have to train him later. I ran into the distance, ready to encounter some pokemon...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 am

"Bouffalant!" the pokemon said as it jumped out of the way of Minccino's attack, dodging the attack with a swift movement. Now that the pokemon was completely driven by its own rage, it was exceptionally stronger. Its movements were solely based on its instinct and as a wild pokemon its instincts were great. As soon as the pokemon dodged, it looked towards Minccino. It shouted its own name once more before it rushed forward one last time, in an attempt to defeat the pokemon with a Pursuit attack. This was probably the last move of the Bouffalant. Would it defeat Minccino or not?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:02 am

"Augh." I moaned. It was still fighting. Belle had worked out it's, charge, kill, eat, strategy out by now, and dodged with ease. She was already as furious as I was, so decided to just run at it with yet another Pound, without having to take orders from me. And when she next levelled up, she's learn Swift, so she woukdn't always have to rely on melee fighting after that. I aited and watched to see what would happen....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 am

The Bouffalant was struck by the Pound attack and was sent several meters backwards. This time it did not keep its balance and so the pokemon hit on a tree. It fell on the ground. However, its eyes were not closed. Instead, it looked towards the trainer and the egg. With a sad look on its face, it stood up again. It said "Bouffalant..." while still looking at the egg, before it fell on the ground again, unconscious this time. The pokemon was defeated and it could not protect the egg... Now, it was up to the trainer to decide whether he would catch it or not.

[Level Up!]
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:10 am

I looked at the weeping Bouffalant in shock. "Hey, Bouffalant, I'm sorry? You could join my party, and you can protect the egg? What do you say?" I spoke calmly, as I threw a pokeball at it's afro, as it layed, sadly. I watched and hoped that Bouffalnt would decide to come with us and protect the egg with us. That was in the hands, or rather hooves of Bouffalant though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 am

Congratulations! You caught a Bouffalant!
Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 626
Level: 11
Moves: Pursuit, Leer, Rage, Fury Attack
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:27 am

I smiled, genuinely this time. Bouffalant had taught me that I needed to be more caring in my actions. But back to action. A new pokemon, now I wanted, ANOTHER new pokemon, Porygon. So I ran off, with Belle on my shoulder, and my pokemon in my bag, hoping to find some more new teammates, and maybe some suncream! I was roasting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:42 am

As the trainer walked towards him, an old man appeared in front of him. The old man had been watching him since he took the egg he found... He had a face that could not hide his old years. His hair had fallen of his head and the few that remained were completely white. He had a white moustache and a smile on his face. He wore farmer's clothing. He said to the trainer "I have been watching you since you took that egg... You seem to be searching for something? Can I help you?" and he waited for the trainer's response. What did the old man want? The trainer would have to find out by himself.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:54 am

"Ermm. Hi." I said. I didn't really know what to say, or what he meant. "I'm just sorta, looking for pokemon." I said. This was a very, very awkward moment. " A Porygon, actually." I said. "You seen any?" I asked underconfidently. Minccino jumped onto the man's head, and tapped around on his scalp. "BELLE!" I yelled. She was so annoying lately. I waited for the mans response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 am

"Well, I have not seen a Porygon in the wild for years..." the old man said. "However, I have a Porygon myself." he continued. Apparently, the old man owned a Porygon for himself. He took a deep breath and said "Well, if you are desperate in meeeting a Porygon, I can show you mine. However, if you want to catch one I am afraid I cannot help you." with a friendly voice. Why was the old man so friendly towards the young trainer? Was there a reason or was that because he had a good personality? The answers to the questions would be given soon...
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:04 am

"Well, sir, I would like one of my own, but I could study yours, and work out a good strategy to find one." I said. I wondered why he was being so friendly, and nice to just a andom trainer. I certainly wondered. I waited until he decided whether I could view his Porygon or not. I was sure excited, but I didn''t just want to see one at the end of the day, I was just being polite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:08 am

"Haha. It's nice to meet trainers who like pokemon!" the old man said with a smile on his face as he picked up a pokeball out of his pockets and threw it on the ground, making the Virtual Pokemon appear. The virtual pokemon was just like in various images. It had many sharp parts on its body and strange color combinations. What a weird pokemon. Most people would want a pokemon like that...

Meanwhile, in a basement nearby. A man is staring towards the old man and the trainer with a pair of binoculars. He says to a person standing next to him "The old man... He is the one hiding the Porygon... And he managed to hide that for so long! It was right in front of us and we could not find it... He will pay. Let's go!" and he gets up and gets out of the house, moving towards the old man.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:13 am

"Wow!" I said. It was certainly a very perplexing pokemon. I would love to own one of these amazing beings. "What moves does it know?" I said, as I took out my notepad ready to hear his answers. I was really eager to work out a good strategy to find one. But I felt a wave of something in the air, like I was being watched, or decieved... was actually a little on edge. What would happen, and would I ever get my hands on a Porygon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:21 am

"Hehe. Most of the passing trainers who used to see it liked it..." the old man said with a smile on his face as he started explaing a few things about the pokemon. "Listen carefully, young man. These words will be useful for a trainer like you. Porygon is an artificial pokemon. It was the first pokemon to ever be created by humans. As a result, it is quite rare. Also, it is a pokemon that can travel to the virtual space and move freely there. Moreover, as it is manmade and it doesn't breathe, people are eager to try it in any environment. You can see that it is very peculiar. Finally, as for its moves, it can learn many powerful moves... However, my Porygon only knows the basics such as Tackle, Sharpen, Conversion and Psybeam because we used to work together. You know, I used to be a scientist when I was young so...blah, blah, blah.. Blah, blah..." The old man did not stop talking for sure! He had said many useful things to the old man about the pokemon. Now, what would the trainer do?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:25 am

I wrote everything down, and nodded and smiled, through the most boring lecture I've had in my life. However I still felt a strange presence, like I was being watched, and I wondered what it was. "Well, thanks for teaching me all of that." I said politely. "Do you need any help with anything?" I asked. "It would be to repay you for helping me learn about catching a Porygon." I said, as I waited for a reply...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:30 am

"Haha. Of course, I will." the old man said with a smile on his face. Despite the fact that he was not an experienced trainer, he still knew how to attract wild Porygons towards him. He took out a strange machine from his belt. Apparently, it was a radar. A very strange radar. He pushed a button on the radar and he said "This radar is the work of my whole life. I made my research on it and I found out that when I push its button any Porygon in a wide radius is attracted by the radioactive waves it emits because they match the pokemon's special frequency. Porygon is an artificial pokemon.. According to my research, it has a frequency and I my radar's waves match that frequency. Soon enough, the place will be filled with Porygons for you to catch.". That old man was amazing. He proved to be so useful.

However, right after he explained two people appeared. They pointed towards him and said "Stand over there old man!" with an evil look on their face. What could these two people possibly want? Did they come there for a good reason or not?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:15 am

"Delta!" I shouted. I'd seen them before. Long ago they stole my father's Sandile. "You two stay away from him, unless you want your asses charged by my Bouffalant!" I yelled angrily. I wouldn't let anything ruin my chances of getting the virtual pokemon. I raised a pokeball containing Disuko, waiting for them to begin a battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:48 am

"Damn it! How did he recognize us?!" the man who spoke to the old man before said, before grabbing a pokeball from his pockets. Apparently, he understood that Lunick would stand in front of their way. That was unexpected for sure. The goons did not expect to find a child opposing them. However, they were not afraid of him. The man threw a pokeball on the ground and said "Come out, Sneasel!" while making the dark and ice type pokemon appear. Bouffalant would battle against Sneasel! Who would emerge victorious? The battle would be epic for sure...
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:59 am

Okay, type match-ups ran through my head. There was no outstanding advantage for either of the two pokemon, but my Bouffalant possessed a dark type move, which would be useless against a dark type pokemon such as Sneasel. "Okay, Disuko! Nows your chance to protect that egg! Rage, full force!" I shouted to Bouffalant, who heard my instuctions and stampeded into action. Would it hit? Hopefully....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:04 am

"Use Ice Shard!" the pokemon's trainer commanded. Apparently, Ice-Shard was a priority move so it would strike first. Sneasel moved its hands together and pointed towards Bouffalant swiftly, launching a shard of ice towards it, in an attempt to strike it before it would hit it with Rage. And so, as Bouffalant was moving towards Sneasel, the Ice Shard was sent towards it in an attempt to damage it. Would the ice type move hit or not? And what would Lunick do to defeat the Sneasel? The battle was unpredictable!
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 am

(My favourite move. Ahaa.)
The mov hit Disuko's horn, but he had built up so much momentum that he kept charging further and further towards the ice and dark type weasel. This was so exciting, even though there was a possibility that my chances of ever ever catching a Porygon. I just waited to see if theRage attack would hit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:11 am

"Dodge it Sneasel!" the Detla goon said and the dark and ice type pokemon jumped out of the way gracefully, avoiding the attack that was moving towards it. Then, with a smile on its face, the pokemon started dancing, increasing the length of its claws for inches. Apparently, it was using Swords Dance in order to boost its strength. With a great boost from Swords Dance, the pokemon would be very difficult to deal with. The battle between Bouffalant and Sneasel was heated, for sure.

Meanwhile, as these two battled the other goon moved towards the old man and the Porygon. He said to the old man "Hand me over that pokemon, before it is too late!" with an evil face... Would the old man agree and give the virtual pokemon or not?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:17 am

Minccino, still on my shoulder, noticed the other goon trying to take the Porygon from the old man. "Chino!" se screeched valiently, as she jumped angrily onto the face of the goon, smacking him hard on his cheeks with her tail. She wasn't going to let any harm come to anybody.

Bouffalant turned swiftly on it's hooves, and kept charging again with yet another Rage, without having to be ordered. He needed to hit this Sneasel dead on, before it got chance to up its strength to an unbelieveable level...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:21 am

"Sneasel!" the pokemon said as it moved its hands together once again and with a smile on its face it launched a shard of ice towards Bouffalant. This time, the Shard was much bigger than before because of the effect of Swords Dance. Its attack was raised to high levels and so was its power. It was now very difficult to defeat the dark and ice type pokemon. Lunick and Bouffalant would have to go with an advanced strategy instead of going with all out attacks...

Meanwhile, the other trainer screamed in pain as he got hit by the Minccino. However, he threw a pokeball and said "Come out Pawniard!" as he made the dark and steel type pokemon appear. Now, there was another pokemon outside and probably Minccino would be involved in a battle as well... "Attack with Fury Cutter!" he said and the pokemon moved towards Minccino in an attempt to strike it with the Bug type move!
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:35 am

I would leave Belle to fend for herself and slug it out against the Pawniard...

Bouffalant dodged the ice type acttack by spinning valiently on it's hooves, as it ground to a hal. It then charged forward with yet another Rage, but was closer to Sneasel this time. It bent it's horns down so that Sneasel would suffer the full impact... would it work?,...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:40 am

"Sneasel!" the pokemon screamed as it got struck by the powerful attack and was sent on the air. However, the pokemon regained its balanced quickly with a swift movement from its legs. Then, it moved its hands together and formed a shard of ice that was sent towards the Buffalant... Its trainer, was worried, though. Sneasel was clearly damaged. One more rage attack and it would be defeated... He only hoped that his pokemon would dodge the next attack. What would happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egg-celent Adventure   Egg-celent Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Egg-celent Adventure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next