Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Shadow

Lord Shadow

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 20/Kage Kyofu
Pokemon Team:

Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN- Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-   Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN- EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:19 pm

CHAPTER 1:
A CHARMANDER JOINS THE TEAM

Isido Meadows, a place where a mysterious force randomly evolves Pokemon out of the blue during every eighth night of winter. There is no explanation for the mysterious phenomenon up to now. The meadow is also recognized by Pokemon Trainers as a place to hunt for Grass Type Pokemon. The reason why Kage Kyofu is here. Along with Squirtle and the Charmander whom he got as a prize from a lottery, are hunting Grass Type Pokemon to be added in their team and for the two Pokemon to gain some levels.

"Squirtle, I suggest that you really go back to your Pokeball now. There is no chance you will beat anybody here, they are all Grass Type. You do not stand a chance." said Kage hoping he will finally persuade Squirtle since he is walking on all fours and is open for any attack. The Squirtle responded with a glare and an annoyed growl as it tapped a Pokeball and got drawn inside by a red laser. The Male Lizard Pokemon Charmander whom Kage received in a lottery is walking alongside him with a big smile. "Charmander, what is with the big smile? Are you happy a trainer finally got you?" asked Kage. The Charmander told Kage that he is a Fire Type and he has the type advantage against all the wild Pokemon around.

Kage knew it all along but still, he should not be relaxed. There could be a Pokemon much stronger than Charmander. Even if a Grass Type is weak against Fire Type, a much stronger Grass Type can defeat a Fire Type in a just a short time. "Good point but you do realize we do not know how strong they are. There might be a stronger Pokemon than you. Like Level 20 or something. Anyway, there are a lot of choices here, I do not know what to take." said Kage before realizing that Charmander is grinning at a wild Pokemon. Charmander is in a battle-ready stance staring at a wild Pokemon.

Last edited by Lord Shadow on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eorpg.unlimitedboard.com/?795
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-   Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN- EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:59 pm

(Just a note. As it says in the Roleplaying rules, Pokemon on this site cannot talk, as it is unrealistic, and several other reasons. It would be good if you could refrain from roleplaying in this form. Thanks, Ice.~')
Back to top Go down
Lord Shadow

Lord Shadow

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-   Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN- EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 am

(My previous RP on Amtheius Beach, before it got deleted, my Pokemon were talking as seen on my RP. Allister Lochette was modding me and he/she didn't say anything about it. You may not have noticed the "-" everytime the Pokemon talks. The "dash" means that they are talking in their language. I just put it like that because I don't want my RP to get messy filling it up with "Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle! (Hey, let's go!)" those style. If this excuse/explanation is not accepted then I will kindly edit it.)
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-   Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN- EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 am

https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/t166-board-rules

On here it says, 'No talking to pokemon', and unless it's worded strangely, it tells me that pokemon cannot speak in RP.
Yes, I saw the speech marks, as I have eyes that function correctly, and I knew that you were infering that this was their language. But, I think you're possibly the only one with 'talking pokemon', or pokemon talking to eachother in their RP.
I'll check with Allister, just incase I'm getting mixed up, which I usually do.
Just ignore me until I get a reply from Alex. :')

Note: You could infer that your pokemon is feeling a certain emotion, but not reply to you, as it appears to do in the first section, you could say something like 'Squirtle looked at me with annoyed eyes'. Rather than saying, 'This is the fifteenth time you've asked me, which is a narrative sentence, rather than a statement from the trainer.
Back to top Go down
Lord Shadow

Lord Shadow

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-   Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN- EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:15 pm

(I am very sorry if it meant to offend you, it wasn't my intention if ever you got. Anyway, I guess I will follow your suggestion. Thank you for letting me know about those. Please do not forget to let me know regarding your conversation with Allister about this case. I edited my RP post now.)
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-   Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN- EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:33 am

Don't worry.

Alex said, if it's speaking to another pokemon that's fine, and you can translate that.
But the only point that needs to be changed is where the Squirtle 'replies' to you, or any other human.
As long as you use this in moderation, it's fine.
Dorry.
Back to top Go down
Lord Shadow

Lord Shadow

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-   Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN- EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:12 am

(Nah, I like it the way I edited it. Problem solved. So, mind modding me? Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Ley
Admin
Admin
Ley

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-   Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN- EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 am

The wild Shroomish squirmed awkwardly under Charmander's heavy gaze. It was a short and stubby thing, with tiny green dots scattered across it's pale body; vaguely reminiscent to liver spots. It's thin, triangular shaped mouth was puckered even further than the norm- exaggerating it's discomfort. The frilled ends of it's body brushed roughly against the undergrowth as it edged away you and your party, seeking safety. Several other wild Pokèmon watched on warily from the tree tops, as others flee at the very sound of your voice.
Back to top Go down
Lord Shadow

Lord Shadow

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-   Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN- EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 am

(ALL YOUR BASE R US!)

Kage grins as well upon seeing the others getting scared. "Wow, they're freaked out." said Kage smiling. The Charmander stomps on the floor due to its excitement. "Okay... Scratch! Take it easy, am capturing." said Kage as sharp claws rake Shroomish's face, the other Scratch could hit as well or Shroomish can dodge it. Kage hopes that Shroomish will have enough energy to be captured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-   Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN- Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: A Charmander Joins The Team -NOT OPEN-
Page 1 of 1