Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

The Blighted (Ferox Grass types)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

The Blighted (Ferox Grass types) Empty
PostSubject: The Blighted (Ferox Grass types)   The Blighted (Ferox Grass types) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:37 pm

For being offline for two days, I come bringing more gifts! Like the other three I did, I have not created move sets or stats, so if someone could do that for me, it would be much appreciated. Well, here they are:
The Blighted (Ferox Grass types) Blight10
The Blighted (Ferox Grass types) 18910
The Blighted (Ferox Grass types) 47010
The Blighted (Ferox Grass types) 25310
BTW, I was also too lazy to make the others glow, which makes my sprites a bit inconsistent... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

The Blighted (Ferox Grass types) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blighted (Ferox Grass types)   The Blighted (Ferox Grass types) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:03 pm

I think there should really be a consistent color. If we do to many variations, people may get confused. D:
Back to top Go down

The Blighted (Ferox Grass types)
Page 1 of 1