Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

A Watery Addition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

A Watery Addition Empty
PostSubject: A Watery Addition   A Watery Addition EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:00 pm

I stepped off of the train, and gazed across the lush sands of Amethius Beach. I slung my satchel over my shoulder, as my Skitty, Talia jumped happily onto my shoulder. She had never seen a beach before, so she was extremely giddy about the idea.

We took a brisk walk across a promenade, before reaching the steps down to the sand. There were so many trainers and pokemon. Some relaxing. Some battling. And some bonding with their pokemon.

Talia jumped from my shoulder, and landed on her four feet, onto the soft sand. She purred, and ran towards the sea. I kept my eye out for any wild pokemon, hoping to see one.~
Back to top Go down

A Watery Addition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: