Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

A tough decision

Go down 
+3
Tsu
Driz
Allister
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:05 pm

I am going to allow a reliable member, preferably staff, to become the temporary head admin for a bit. I am wondering who wants to fill in my shoes?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:51 pm

nodon'tdoit.

There aren't any consistently active staff members atm broham
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:16 am

Lol broham??

We need staff to get their A**'s on here
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:52 pm

slang for friend

Idk, everyone is busy lately. maybe the forum should be closed temporarily until everyone can get back together and finish all the stupid things that need to be done.

my schedule is looking free atm, so I'm good to go but I can't very well run valor on my own, so.... wat can ya do bout it, ykno?
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:53 pm

anyway, I've been thinking that we could probably use a staff clean-out. there are too many people on the list who haven't been around in forever... or who haven't actually done anything useful in their entire career
Back to top Go down
Tsu

Tsu

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: June Norfolk
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:45 am

Actually, I try to log on everyday but noone is here ;-;.
I could help Driz with running the site for a while if you want :3
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:56 am

Well... If we're being totally honest the site is sorta kinda dead atm anyway. The only people who log on are on staff (who are really just checking in, not to do anything productive), and like one or two nubs who are gonna quit due to inactivity anyway. So it's kind of useless to do anything until everyone can congregate again. And we should probably set up time tables in the staff lounge, actually. That'd help with the activity problem once people have gotten past school stuff.

(Time tables as in different sections of time when people can get on. Like for me, I kind of have a wide range of availability since I'm not doing anything lately. Like 3:00pm - 12:00am EST for me.)
Back to top Go down
dreamer216

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:39 am

I come on....but I just can't post because the mods are all busy, but I will stay if this problem is resolved.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:50 pm

Yeah. So we have like 1 or 2 active members that aren't staff, so nothing is going to be fixed until more than just me and June can get on. :\ I'll do what I can, but still.
Back to top Go down
Tsu

Tsu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Personally, I think a very easy and highly rewarding event will bring some players back.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:25 am

Events don't solve evetything. The tourney is a failed example of that. I am really busy lately. I lost student government *sadface* but I should be back. I'll be on my phone mostly cause I am always on the move lol but for right now it seems a bit more organized and function-able if Mysie and June run the site or at least bring order to it. Also a staff sweep is needed, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Weird. I thought I deleted that comment since I didn't want to seem too... Presumptuous.

Like I said, I'll do what I can- but even with June helping me, one admin can't run an entire site alone. I'll do some cleaning up; reformat some rules, tweak some minor details. Just PM me when you can to tell me who you think should be removed from staff. I won't auto remove them ofc, but we should at least start putting things out there before everything is finalized. I'll need June to help me mod whenever possible, so I was thinking we may as well promote her to a full moderator, if she'd like.

& we REALLY need those encounter lists- but those'll have to wait. I'll make an announcement in the updates forum of whatever I do while the rest of staff is off doing their own thing.
Back to top Go down
Tsu

Tsu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:32 pm

I kind of need a to-do list, there are so many things to the point it's confusing.
Driz, can you PM me all of the things that need to be done, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:08 pm

I don't really need anything other than for you to take the majority (of not all of the [current]) mod load. It's not much considering this place is eerily inactive. I need to focus on the more... Idk. Forum based stuff? That doesn't revolve around the other members. Idk the word for it. So pretty much just go through the mod me thread, make sure they're all responded to. I'll PM you if something else comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Tsu

Tsu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Alright then, can do.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Yeah... Start as soon as you can please.

I hate that I never catch anyone when they're on.
Back to top Go down
Tsu

Tsu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:55 am

Me too, Driz, when do you normally come on ^^?
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Alright, finals are next week. You think you guys can hold on for another week? Also, how've my boys been doing?
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:44 pm

I usually check in about every hour from 12pm - 11pm or so
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:01 am

Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up. I've been awake all night and all day, nobody's been on. I'M STILL AWAKE. I'M NOT SLEEPING ANYTIME SOON. LET'S GO
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 am

I'm gonna be on more now, everyone.
I'm really sorry, my computer got a virus, then the Wi-Fi broke.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:19 pm

This shit is stressful. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE STUPID CHARACTER SHEETS. hsijdasdoahsdnOISDNOusdnaosnafnOIndoindasofin. They were fine a few days ago :\

C'mon guys. I'm tired. Help me out a bit here rofl
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Lol define "help"?

Also as of right now the easiest way to contact me is through facebook or if you want, my phone number and jsut text me your stress and problems lol.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Ito Soroto/ 17
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Im sorry for not being on guys >.< i forget to check and even when i get email notifications i forget to.. >.< But now ill make myself come on and check.. >.< again sorry!
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 am

Nothing specific Al. Just please get on when you can lol. I still need to go over a few things w/ you and I'd prefer to do them here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A tough decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tough decision   A tough decision Empty

Back to top Go down

A tough decision
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: