Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

GAH I JUST HAVE TO LET IT OUT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreamer216

GAH I JUST HAVE TO LET IT OUT Empty
PostSubject: GAH I JUST HAVE TO LET IT OUT   GAH I JUST HAVE TO LET IT OUT EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:27 pm

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. There is this person I know who is a mod on a few sites I am on and a member on a couple others. She keeps saying she's busy and she doens't have time and motivation for anything but she spends all sorts of time chatting on one site, when instead she could be posting or working on the sites where she is a mod.
But NOOO she joins the site than after a few days disappears and doesn't come back, leaving everything in a vacuum. And the worst part is she doesn't say she's leaving, she just says she'll come back later when she has more time! She'lll never have more time if she keeps joining new sites, until she has twelve in all. It's just so irritating!
Back to top Go down

GAH I JUST HAVE TO LET IT OUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Spam area :: Flaming-
Jump to: