Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Challenging the Gymleader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Challenging the Gymleader Empty
PostSubject: Challenging the Gymleader   Challenging the Gymleader EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:08 pm

At long wait, Allister has finally decided it was time for him to challenge the gymleader of the Isido Town Gym. He was ready a while ago, but thought it would be best if he held it off till he was fully aware of what he as getting himself into. He would stand in front of the doors, and cautiously walk in the gym. He looked around for a brief moment to see if anyone was there, he was hoping to see the gym leader first because he craved that badge so badly.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Gymleader   Challenging the Gymleader EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:17 pm

It was absolutely spartan inside. The walls were a sickly purple color, with strange green lines all around which didn't at all match, painted over what seemed to be white walls leaving parts left uncovered. The mouldings were painted shoddily, and the floors which were under them were somewhat creaky. Two statues stood on eitther side of the wall, and at the end- which was not at all very far, there seemed to be a kind of contraption, with cogs moving around in all sorts of different directions like maggots in a bowl of spaghetti. Over the cogs, was a sort of platform, on it three buttons which flashed different colors. At first glance, one would assume he or she may want to press one of them, and that would be the gym's puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Gymleader   Challenging the Gymleader EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:52 pm

As allister looked at the buttons he at first didn't knoww hat to make of it. He then looked at the cogs and saw them moving all over. The buttons flashed different colors and thats when it had hit him. "Maybe these cogs and buttons are connected somehow," He looked at the buttons unsure of which one to press as he thought long and hard about it. He then came to a decision and pressed the middle button. Out of the three buttons displayed he pressed the one in the middle. Now let us see what magic wil happen.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Gymleader   Challenging the Gymleader EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:36 pm

You press the magical third button... but nothing happens! Other than a clicking noise, everything in the room seems the same. The sounds are the same, including the mechanical whirring of the several cogs. Neither the color of the walls, nor the floor had changed. The cogs all moved in the same direction as they were five seconds before you pushed that button. Nothing smells too different. Next, you hear the door opening. "Oh! I must have left the door unlocked!" You hear a woman call out. She is a light soprano. "Oh, were you looking for the gym leader? If you are, I'm right here", she says flashing the gym's badge. It appears to be a five pointed star, painted violet, and gives off the faint smell of roses. She runs her hand over the machine. "Oh, don't mind this", she squeaks, "it belonged to the previous gym leader. I'm fixing it up."
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Gymleader   Challenging the Gymleader EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Allister looked a little troubled when nothing happened as he pushed the button. he was tempted to push it again, but a voice coming up from behind him told him other wise. With that he looked at the person standing before him. he was going to ask who she was but she had answered that for him so he decided to just leave it be. He was a bit excited to see that she was the gym leader. It saved him the trouble of looking for her. "I am here to challenge you if you have time, If you don't I can come back at a different time?" he said as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Gymleader   Challenging the Gymleader EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 pm

The gym leader, Venus looked at Allister, playing with her hair a bit. "No, it's okay, I need a good distraction anyways", she replied to him, "but are you sure you want to go after me first? After all, there are plenty of other gym leaders out there." She stopped to think about it, then walked over to the door to lock it. "Alright, I'll respect your challenge. The gym was supposed to be closed today for repairs, but I think I'll procrastinate a little", she said playfully, "alright, so since you're the challenger, you'll get to choose first". Venus then grabs your hand, and drags you to your side of the field.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Gymleader   Challenging the Gymleader EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:29 pm

"Okay," Allister said as he was dragged to his side of the field. "I guess I will be using you then, pyro," he threw a pokeball in the air and out came his pokemon, magby, "Magby!!"the pokemon cheered as it was ready to battle whatever pokemon the gymleader had in its arsenal. Although there was a type advantage, strategy was way more important, especially ina gym battle.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Gymleader   Challenging the Gymleader EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:42 pm

"Wow, that's a really nice pokemon!" Venus exclaimed, "I wish I had a magby. It's too bad us gym leaders are only limited to one type." Venus had a somber tone in her voice. Venus ran to her side of the arena, and threw out her pokeball. Out of it, came a red, worm like thing- her venipede. "Now, if you're wondering, I always rig the field with traps, so be careful now okay? Again I'll give you the first move!"
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Gymleader   Challenging the Gymleader EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:05 pm

"Okay Magby," Allister said looking intently at the Gym leader, tightening his hand band as he pointed his finger in her general direction, "Lets keep our distance, use your fire spin attack on venipede from where you are!" He would boom, as mag would lift its head up, bring it down and then spin it in a circle like formality as he spit flames out of its spout. The string of fire would instantly spiral as it head in the direction of the venipede. Hopefully, the move would hit, if not, Allister could always use it again.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Gymleader   Challenging the Gymleader EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Venus put on a big smile. From the looks of it, she had something devious planned out- perhaps a copy cat tactic? "Alright, venipede, use rollout attack!" Venus shouted the command at her pokemon, and quickly, it rolled itself into a ball and began spinning.

It was not long before the flames began spouting, though the venipede managed to dodge using its rollout. It began to head toward Allister's magby- gaining velocity as well. In addition, rollout is a rock type move which is in fact strong against fire types.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Gymleader   Challenging the Gymleader Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenging the Gymleader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Isido Town :: Isido Town-
Jump to: