Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Quit Buggin' Me!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Lucas was wandering around Josen island looking for some Bug pokemon, as they were another type of pokemon that interested him, and he figured that he should have at least ONE bug pokemon, as having at least one pokemon of every type is what should be done, of course, capturing all the pokemon there ever was is also a great idea, but until he starts collecting a LOT of pokeballs, he'll just catch the pokemon that catch his eye, a pokemon he was really fond of was Scyther, but these were rather rare and difficult to find. But he'd be happy with any form of cool looking pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:18 pm

As you really started to begin your journey in the island of Josen you would see a whole swarm of Yanma and Combee up above. They would fly over head as the sun beat upon their wings making them sparkle and glisten like silver glitter on black paper. One of the yanma seemed to have fallen behind from the group. It was getting slower and slower until eventually...it fell. It has lost all of its strength and plumetted to the ground below. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:34 pm

He looked around, there were definately a lot of Combee here, there must've been quite a few hives in this area, well, it was an area famous for its' abundance of bug pokemon, and so hives must've been abundant in this sort of area, that means he had to watch his step, running into a Combee's hive could spell danger, especially their queen.
He noticed a Yanma fell to the ground in front of him, he couldn't capture it, not in the state it was in. He figured he should tend to it, he got to his knees behind it, picking it up gently, it really looked tired, and it must've been attacked before, as Yanma are usually incredibly fast and often fly in swarms, and it was unlikely that one would be tired, he figured he should capture it before tending to it, so he could get it healed in a pokemon center. He took out a pokeball, pressing the button on it so the red capture beam shot out, hoping to capture it.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Congratulations you Caught a level 7 Yanma!!! *confetti canons fire*

Shall you give it a nickname?

As you caught the Yanma it would be safer for it to go to a pokemon center so they can treat it professionally, but you would see that it was getting dark, and Josen island wasn't such a friendly place when the night time sky covers it. You'd better hurry or god knows what might happen. You would see the other yanma and combee fly off as if they didn't just see their friend fall down to the ground. Which was strange because the yanma was right in the center of the crowd. Why would they disregard what had happened?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Lucas looked at the pokeball and smiled, he finally captured another pokemon, he didn't exactly know what he'd christen it, but due to the loud buzzing sound that the Yanma makes when it flaps its' wings, he figured he'd name it "Buzzkill", just for laughs, but he figured it'd seem somewhat menacing in combat, especially when it becomes the fearsome looking Yanmega.

It was getting dark, and apparantly this island was rather hostile at this time, but hey, Lucas had a ponchon for danger and loves adrenaline rush, and if it becomes dangerous, that means that there are more powerful creatures, and judging from the Yanma not even bothering to check up on its' fallen comrade to make a hasty retreat, something big was coming.

Lucas grinned and stood perfectly still, wondering what would approach him.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:58 pm

As you decided to stay where you were. The sun would begin to leave you as it didn't want to stay. You would see all pokemon leave the area quickly as it began to grow so dark it was hard to see two feet in front of you. Then you heard it. Thud! Thud! Thud! What could it have been? With every thud the earth below you shook and it seemed to have been getting closer. But where was it coming from and getting closer to? Focusing your gaze you could see glowing red eyes off into the distance. They seemed impenetrable as they grew closer to you. Thud! Thud! Thud! Roar!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Lucas grinned and clutched one of the pokeballs around his waist, gripping one of them and unclipping it, pressing the button to make the ball expand, noticing the red eyes in the distance. Lucas grew up around Ghost type pokemon, so ominious things never scared him, "C'mon, there's a good boy, come out." he teased the red eyed creature in the distance, wondering what the hell was making all this commotion, it must have been something big, something powerful, and a tank like this would make an absolutely great addition to his pokemon team.

He pressed the button on the pokeball, sending out his Gastly to start off with, he would switch him out if this pokemon was too hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 pm

As your attention was focused on the beast from a far before you, you then would here the same noises from behind you. You would see the same red eyes but this time they were towering over you. What was all of this about. The eyes stopped and stared. It looked like they were staring at you, but they where actually staring at eachother. They charged in one anothers direction with you in the middle. They didn't notice you. If you stay there you will be smashed! MOVE!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Lucas looked around quickly behind him, noticing there were another pair of red eyes behind him, they weren't looking at Lucas, oh no, they were looking at something else, most likely the creature laying in front of Lucas, he had to get out of here, something seemed wrong where he was standing, he instinctively dived to the side and commando rolled back to his feet in a somewhat heroic fashion, grabbing anything he could use as a light source, grabbing his flashlight around his waist and trying to shine it on the area with the two creatures.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:19 pm

You would see a giant Scolipede colliding with a giant Drapion. The two were neck and neck with one another as they grabbed eachother using moves like Venoshock and Pin Missile. The Scolipede used steamroller on the Drapion as it grabbed it with its claws and flipped it over. This battle was intimidating and intense. With every move made the whole world shook. Cries and Roars were being thrown in the air as the pokemon continued to battle, Why were they fighting one another? This all seemed so scary and off.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Lucas panted heavily, he was the length of a pinhead from being crushed between two enormous bug pokemon, they seriously weren't joking when they said that this area got hostile after dark, he would still observe this battle though, as he thought the way that pokemon behave in the wild was absolutely extraordinary, he wondered why on Earth they were even fighting each other, probably for territory...That's it...Bug pokemon usually made hives or nests, and they would protect them fiercely, these pokemon must have been in conflict due to them being in close proximity to their breeding grounds. Lucas tried to stay as silent as possible and not make too much movement, he didn't want to get injured or poisoned.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:40 pm

As the pokemon raged it out you would see that they stopped for a brief moment. They quietly looked at you as the turned completely in your direction. This was all sorts of bad. The growled roared and hissed at you as they begund to walk toward you. Every step they took the quieter and slower time itself got. It was impossible to run away because they will catch you. What could you do?? Stand your ground and hope for the best, or run anways and get mauled possibly trampled?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Lucas' eyes widened as he noticed that they focused his attention on him, this was rather bad, he was waiting for them to beat the life out of each other and hopefully compensate on the situation, but that wasn't going to happen, unless he used his surroundings, which were nothing apart from rocks and a few trees, he had to get the hell out of here, and fast. He immediately legged it into a forest, as he hatched up a plan.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 pm

The forest was all to thick. It was barely a forest. Since Josen was mainly all land there was little to no places to hide, so you should just keep running. As you ran you could just hear the pokemon tailing on you. They were getting closer and closer by the second. it was too long before the quickly managed to get right behind you. They both used poison tail as they began to slam there tails at you, Was this it? Was this the end? "Scizor use metal claw!" A voice emitted from the dark as you would see a red blur go right past you blocking the two oncoming attacks that were getting ready to finish you.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 pm

The forest was almost like a wall, and there was no way in hell he could go through it without being hurt or being slowed down enough to be attacked, he continued to run in the other direction, towards a nearby city hopefully, but the other pokemon were far faster, he waited for the attacks to hit him, at least hoping to be able to avoid it when the time arrives, but there was no need, as a pokemon had blocked the incoming attacks, it appeared to be a Scizor, a pokemon that Lucas was very fond of, he let out a sigh of relief and backed off, unaware of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:17 pm

As the scizor saved you from the attack the same voice said, "Galvantula, Electro Web," you would then see a giant spider web made of electricity cling to the Scolipede and the Drapion causing them to fall to the ground being pinned down. "Are you alright," You would see that the person standing before you was none other than Elite Four, Number three. Miles Riverton. This was completely and honor to be saved by an elite four member, and on top of that one as powerful as him. It was like wow!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:22 pm

He stood well out of the way of the attacks from the two bug pokemon, they were incredibly powerful, he felt relieved that he escaped out of this situation in one piece, this man knew what he was doing and he was in perfect sync with his pokemon, they obeyed his every order, and they were strong, this man was obviously more than the average trainer, when he approached him and asked if Lucas was alright, he simply responded. "Yeah...I was sticking here to see what sort of Nocturnal bug pokemon there were, I didn't realize they'd be this violent though..." Lucas replied. "Thanks." he said, grateful that this man came to his aid.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:34 pm

"You're welcome," He said smiling at you. "This is my home town, thoughs two are always acting up. I have the potential to catch them but I choose not to," He looked at them and asked Galvantula to remove the webs. He then walked up to them and scolded them but it was more of a friendly gesture. it seemed he knew these pokemon. "Now, how many times do I have to tell you, Scolipede your territory is to the west and Drapion yours is to the South. please don't get into anymore trouble," He said as he smiled at them, they looked embarrassed a bit as they smiled back and begun to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:14 am

Lucas was somewhat stunned, this man ordered them with success, but he wasn't their trainer, this was getting more and more absurd, he knew there were a lot of nocturnal bug pokemon, but he didn't think that two giants of this type would be wandering around this area, that was probably a one off, he thought he should head to the pokemon center and get some sleep. "Thanks again." he thanked the Elite Four member one last time, before he headed off in the direction of a pokemon center. Hoping that he'd be accosted by another bug pokemon along the way, better to have many sorts of pokemon so he could fill his pokedex.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:20 am

"Hey wait," The Elite Four member said as he ran over to you, "Why don't you come over to my place instead, the pokemon center is two miles away and my house is just up ahead," He smiled as scizor and galvantula appeared behind him. "I actually have something to give you, well a few somethings for you to choose from," He began to walk up beside you as he began to ride Galvanutla returning scizor back in its pokemon. "Want a lift?" He said, "I can also heal that pokemon you caught just a while ago. I was actually trying to get it because it was injured but you managed to save me the time."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 am

Lucas' interest peaked when the Elite Four member said that he had a gift for him, this was interesting, he stopped and turned around, facing the man, Lucas smiled when he offered him a stay at the trainer's place, since pokemon centers didn't have bedrooms, people had to sleep on the benches that they had inside where people would wait, but the problem was was that there were many trainers and pokemon there, it wasn't comfortable, and a lot of pokemon didn't get along, so this man basically just saved him all the trouble. "Could I? Thanks." He thanked the man, this person possessed an incredible amount of generosity, he even offered to heal his Yanma. "Please do, I found it injured and I couldn't leave it to be attacked by its' predators, so I captured it to keep it safe. Here you go." He spoke, handing the man the pokeball which contained Yanma.

Lucas was interested at what the man wanted to give him, it must have been something useful or something with potential power if it came from an Elite Four member.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:34 pm

As you guys made it to Miles' house, you would notice it was an enormous cabin. Like one of the biggest cabins you have ever seen smack dab in the center of a grass field next to a large pond. He smiled at it as it was the only luminscent thing in all of the land of Josen at night. You would follow him inside the cabin and see his other pokemon there waiting for him. A Masquerain, Eelektross, Manectric, and Ampharos. They all greeted him and he greeted back, "Hey guys we have company," he said smiling at you.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Lucas almost reluctantly entered the house, were he was greeted by a lot of bug pokemon it seemed, and a Manetric, and an Eelektross in the pond, this man was obviously very devoted to his pokemon, as he even had his house modeled to accomodate them, he tried to pet the Manetric, but he reluctantly held his hand back, not wanting to be bitten by it or electrocuted.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:59 pm

The maectric looked at you for a slight moment and then it walked over to where you were standing. heaven knows what is was going to do, but it wasn't bad I guess. It nudged you with its head to some chairs as I guess it was telling you to sit down or something. As you would sit down Miles put his hand out, "My I see the Yanma please?" He said with a sincere expression on his face as he awaited for your decision. "I'll have Masquerain go and get some berries for us while I tend to your pokemon,"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Lucas followed the Manetric to his seat and removed his waistcoat, draping it over the chair and leaving him in his black shirt, he petted the Manetric gently to thank it. "Good boy." He complimented, smiling at the pokemon, he nodded at him and unclipped the pokeball from his belt, handing it to the Elite Four member, he didn't know what he was going to do, or how he'd heal it, most likely with berries and other natural ointments, judging from the way this guy worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quit Buggin' Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Quit Buggin' Me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Josen island :: Josen island-
Jump to: