Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

And then there were two.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Destiny Joy

Destiny Joy

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 17,Destiny
Pokemon Team:

And then there were two. Empty
PostSubject: And then there were two.   And then there were two. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:08 am

Peeking over the many houses of Isido town rays of light began to flood the sky. It was a bit cool outside as the sun began it's rise to usher in a new morning. Most people were just waking up and starting there day, with the exception of some who's day had started hours ago. Throughout this town a female with a head of pink hair in a messy bun could be spotted walking. Next to this female a small Cyndaquill skipped happily along right beside her. The two walked in harmony down the streets of Isido town, The girl with the pink hair was named Destiny and the Cyndaquill next to her was the beautiful Camellia.

Destiny always treated Camellia to delicious treats, and today on this morning was no exception. Walking into a cafe Destiny smiled as she heard the ring of the bell and the scent of something sweet. Picking up Camellia who happily snuggled into her arms Destiny was greeted with a few smiles as she took her seat and began to order something for herself and Camellia. The small cafe was cozy and always serving people and pokemon alike. Destiny enjoyed seeing people come in with there pokemon to have a nice snake or meal. It always warmed her heart to see the bonding. Looking down at the Menu Destiny smiled and shook her head.
"Shall we have the regular..My little Camellia"
A sound of agreement and soon Destiny was calling over for a waiter.

" I'll have an apple tart and Camellia will have a sweet poffin please and thank you."

With those words the waiter left and the two were left alone again. Yes this was the way the two bonded and it was something special for them. Destiny reached over and began to pet Camellia who responded happily.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two.   And then there were two. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:32 am

Lucas' journey continued. He had just received his pokemon, a Gastly, he was very happy with it as his mother, a gym leader, was specialized in Ghost types. And Lucas adopted her particular tastes over time, and quickly grew fond of this type of pokemon, so starting with a Ghost Type made him very happy, he went through the small area of Isido town, it was all very nice here, it was rather quiet, people were happy and the weather was nearly always perfect, what more could you ever want? This place was near perfect, and was by far a suitable place to begin one's adventure.

"Lucas, there's a café over there. I want a poffin. Note that it was an order and not a request." Spoke Phantom, his Gastly through Telepathy to his trainer.
"Look, you gassed me earlier on, if you promise to stop doing that, I'll get you a poffin. That cool?" Lucas responded, trying to be low profile so he wouldn't seem like an absolute madman for speaking to a pokemon who seemed like it couldn't respond in proper English.
"What's your favorite type?" He asked his gaseous companion, as he didn't want to risk his chances of being gassed and knocked out again, it had horrible after effects.
"Preferably bitter." it responded to him.
"Very well then." Lucas affirmed, opening the glass door to the café and approaching the counter. "Hello there, I'd like one bitter poffin and I'll take a strawberry cheesecake please." Lucas spoke, making his order, as his Gastly followed him by appearing through a wall. Waiting for its' bitter snack.

Lucas had a strong bond with his Gastly, although their time together was short so far, they could communicate and they got along rather well, and besides, the poffins weren't too expensive here, likely because this town was rather small and so the businesses didn't demand so much.
Lucas turned his head and to his surprise, he saw a rather attractive female, Lucas was a very conservative person however, and so he was incredibly good at keeping his interests secret and not revealing anything either, and he was usually a rather quiet person in general, a trait adopted from his father.

He gave a polite smile to the lady, before he walked over and sat down at a table, taking the spoon he was given and tucking into his delicious cake. It had been a while since he had tasted a cake which was this tasty, eating cakes was rare in general for Lucas, who enjoyed staying fit, but hey, a treat once in a while couldn't hurt.
Phantom had clearly seen Lucas' interest in this female, who looked somewhat like the woman Lucas would see at the pokemon center, whether there was a direct relation, Lucas couldn't tell. "Ooh, someone's in love." Phantom teased, sticking out his tongue in mischeviousness. "Shut up." Lucas grumbled in denial. "You're lucky I can't tell anyone, human." Phantom sneered. "Yep." Lucas simply replied, grinning playfully at his companion.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Joy

Destiny Joy

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two.   And then there were two. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 am

The waiter came back with a sweet poffin on one plate and a Apple tart on another. The two female began to eat slowly as they enjoyed each others company. Everything was perfect and it seemed nothing could destroy the peace the two enjoyed. Destiny was proud of her Cyndaquill and was happy that she was entrusted to take care of such a creature. She would never think of hurting her Camellia, and only wanted the best for her. As the two continued to enjoy there snack, the bell to the cafe began to chime sweetly. Destiny's blue eyes moved in the direction of the noise and to her surprise a gastly and a male walked in. Now there was nothing wrong with this picture but she had only seen a gastly once in her lifetime. The male with the gastly smiled at her and she smiled back. Camellia looked at her trainer and then over to the boy, a bit of smoke began to come from her back and Destiny quickly looked down at Camellia.
" Oh really now..He was just being friendly..No need to get jealous beautiful."
Taking a piece of the poffin she began to feed Camellia and took another glance at the pair before turning back to her own snack.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two.   And then there were two. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 am

Lucas noticed that the woman also had a pokemon, it was a cyndaquil, it didn't really look to happy, it must've been the overprotective sort. Lucas understood that, as a lot of pokemon had that nature, simply because they adored their trainer so much, Lucas noticed he was receiving strange looks from people, he instantly figured it was probably because he had shown up with a pokemon that was out of the ordinary and could be described as a pest, for being famous for infesting houses and scaring its' residents and giving them nightmares, or even sucking the life force out of them. But Phantom was more intelligent than most, and feasting on people's lives was simply a ludicrous idea now that he was being fed pokemon food and Poffins by his trainer, which tasted no doubt better than fear and life. So such efforts were't beneficial to both parties.

He would like to speak to the woman, however his usual shyness prevented him from doing so, and by coversing he risked angering the woman's pokemon, and Lucas didn't like the idea of being set on fire at all.
Lucas simply chucked the poffin at Phantom, who caught it and devoured it greedily. "Heh, this thing tastes way better than sucking the life out of people wondering into abandoned mansions." Gastly noted, his usual grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Joy

Destiny Joy

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two.   And then there were two. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Destiny finished up her Tart about the same time Camellia finished her Poffin. Satisfied she began to gather her things and pay for the snack. Looking over at the male who had the gastly she smiled and began to walk over, Camellia walking in front of her by a few steps. Moving a strand of her pink hair behind her hair she stopped at the table and began to speak.
"Hello, My name is Destiny...That is the most handsome Gastly I've ever seen..To be truthful it the second gastly I ever actually laid eyes on. "

A small blush came to her as she admired the Gastly, it was a misunderstood creature indeed but Destiny didn't mind at all. Camellia growled lowly and Destiny picked her up stroking her head.

Oh...I swear what will I ever do with you..You know no other pokemon will come before you my dear...Now be nice will you.."
A small Purr came from the Cyndaquill as she looked up at her trainer and snuggled into her arms.
I'm sorry. She is not usually so..straightforward. I wonder what's gotten in her."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two.   And then there were two. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Lucas was soon accompanied by a waiter, where he ordered three more poffins for his other pokemon that he had captured beforehand, each one conforming to their tastes, apart from Castform, who because of his changing nature was basically comfortable with any sort of poffin, Seel liked Sweet-Sour Poffins, and Scyther was indeed very picky, but that was just his warrior like nature and would only put up with the finest, he preferred bittersweet poffins. He waited as the waitress arrived with even more poffins, Landon figured the others would get jealous if one pokemon got a treat and not the others, he would feed the poffins to his pokemon outside though, as letting out all of his pokemon here would crowd the small café up, and since Gastly could change his shape, seeing as he was just a gaseous mass, he never really took up much space.

He smiled at the woman as she introduced herself, she looked wonderful, her pink locks of her shined brightly, Lucas always looked at a woman's hair, he never understood why, it was just something he found important in a woman.
"Hey." Lucas briefly responded, only for his Gastly to shoot a cold glance at his pathetic reply "Man up boy, she's trying to get to know you, hehe." He spoke through telepathy to his trainer. "My name's Lucas, it's a pleasure to meet you. And thanks a lot, usually people don't appreciate me walking into places with a Ghost type pokemon, but unfortunately Nightmare isn't too fond of pokéballs and absolutely refuses to be put in one. But hey, there's not much I can do about it." Gastly smiled at the compliment, as it was not often he recieved such things. "Thank you, you look rather nice yourself." he telepathized to the young lady. "It's understandable, I doubt your pokemon has seen many Ghost types, it must be because of that, anyway, can I buy you a drink? Tea? Coffee?" He offered, being a gentlemen to such a good looking lady.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two.   And then there were two. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:50 pm

((((((I am sorry but we do not allow characters to be in two places at once, landon you must choose. A topic to rp in. Only one topic please))))
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Destiny Joy

Destiny Joy

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two.   And then there were two. EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

[ I'll make this easy for you land ]

A voice popped in her head and she smiled, looking at the Gastly and then Lucas. She was really in a rush, because she had other things to do than chit chat at the moment. As much as Destiny wanted she could not stay.
" Thank you for the offer..But me and Camellia have a lot of training to do..But maybe we will see each other at another time." With a small, delicate smile she waved goodbye and walked out of the cafe.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then there were two.   And then there were two. Empty

Back to top Go down

And then there were two.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Isido Town :: Isido Town-
Jump to: