Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

A New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd

Kidd

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Kidd rushed down the stairs of his family lodge, skipping steps as he made his way down. He sprinted down avoiding maids and butlers who were doing the task giving to them by his parents. You see Kidd came from a wealthy family that had multiple lodges in different areas in the world. This lodge specifically was situated in Isido Town what was so special about Isido town? It was the place where Kidd would get his first Pokemon and the place where his adventure would begin.

Kidd was excited beyond belief he had been dreaming about this day since the first time he saw a Pokemon battle years ago, and finally after waiting for so long it was finally time for Kidd to get his Pokemon and begin his adventure.

Kidd finally made it out of his family lodge in as quick a pace as he could. " Why do they have to get such a big place anyway?" Kidd thought in annoyance in his parents need to get such a giant lodge as he ran down the road towards the Lab. "There it is finally, the place where my adventure will begin." He rushed even faster ignoring everything around him except the door to the lab just a few feet away.

When he made it to the door he flung it open and in a shout he said "PROFESSOR I'M READY FOR MY POKEMON!" Kidd said excited gasping for air in his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:07 pm

As you ran to the door, your loud booming voice was ignored. Apparently no one seemed to have heard you, or at least cared to listen. The day was young so there was still time to at least knock on the door and be acknowledged by whomever be behind it, or you could yell again, and still most likely be ignored, I means its your choice. You could hear so many different noises inside that your loud voice wouldn't even suffice to the sounds they were making.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Kidd

Kidd

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:26 pm

A few seconds passed and then those second became minutes. "Umm hello? Is anyone home!?" Kidd shouted once again in a confused tone. He expected the professor to be here to greet him but instead Kidd got nothing. It made for quite an anti climatic situation. With him standing outside the door with no answer at all from anybody. "Maybe the professor couldn't here me? I guess I should find her." Kidd mused aloud as he made his way inside the lab.

As he searched for the professor Kidd noticed multiple computers of various sizes producing different information on their screens. It was nothing that Kidd could understand but he guessed the information was something Pokemon related. As he made his way through the lab he noticed through a window what seemed to be Pokemon. "What kind of Pokemon was that?" Kidd spoke questioningly as he made his towards the window to have a better look at the Pokemon.

"Professor what kind of Pokemon is that?" Kidd yelled aloud hoping he would be heard as he stared intently at the unknown Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Unfortunately the professor wasn't in the room, it was a bunch of lab assistants looking at what appeared to be a shiny growlithe, however when you had yelled you startled the assistants and they got very irritated with you as one of them walked out of the room about to snatch you and throw you out of the lab for trespassing. Luckily you were saved by the professors Exeggcutor who used confusion on you to bring to where it was. It smiled at you then sternly looked at the lab assistant as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kidd

Kidd

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:06 pm

A noticeably annoyed lab assistant walked up to Kidd and was ready to throw him out because of the disturbance he was creating by his yelling. Before the lab assistant was able to kick Kidd out of the lab, he was suddenly for no apparent reason picked up from the ground by some otherworldly force and brought towards the presence of a Pokemon that looked like a coconut tree.

The strange looking Pokemon smiled at him and Kidd greeted with a smile of his own. " Umm hello how are you doing?" Kidd asked optimistically as he floated in the air, he had come to the conclusion that it was this Pokemon that was causing him to float in the air, and therefor saved him from being kicked out of the lab. "Thanks for the save back there if had been thrown out I wouldn't have been able to get my Pokemon so I really need to thank you for that." Kidd spoke in a friendly tone to the Pokemon for the help it provided him. Then an idea came to Kidd " Maybe this Pokemon knows where the professor is?"

He thought optimistically it seemed the Pokemon was here to help and it wouldn't hurt to ask. "Hey can you take me to the professor? You know smart looking person, knows a lot about Pokemon?" He asked with anticipation, maybe just maybe this new found aid can help Kidd in finding the professor.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:29 pm

As the exeggcutor looked at you it noticed how much energy you had. It then laughed as you described the professor to it as if it didn't know its own trainer. It decided to still hold you in the psychic as it waked you down a hallway. In the hallway you would see multiple pictures of the professor and that same pokemon, the exeggcutor together as if they were long lived friends or something. It was then when the exeggcutor came to a hault and stood in front of the door where the professor resides.
Back to top Go down
Kidd

Kidd

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:03 pm

He was answered with a laugh from the Pokemon I guess Kidd must have said something funny, what it was that he said that made the Pokemon laugh Kidd will never know. Since right after it had finished it's laughter it began walking down a set of stairs, while still keeping Kidd suspended in the air. As the Pokemon made it's way down the stairs Kidd had noticed pictures of the Pokemon with what seemed to be it's trainer. From the pictures Kidd understood that the duo had a great bond with each other. Seeing the pictures began to make Kidd excited for his own Pokemon. " The sooner I find the Professor the faster I can get my very own Pokemon." He thought anxiously as he imagined what his first Pokemon will be and the adventures he would have with it.

After a few seconds the Pokemon had come to a stop in front of a set of doors. The doors peeked Kidd's interest and floating in the air he gave a few simple knocks on the door. "Professor are you in there?" He asked hoping that he had finally found the person he had been searching for.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 pm

As the door opened you would see the same women from the pictures standing right before you. The Professor. She smiled at her exeggcutor for a moment before looking atyou. "So you must be the one who has been causing such a ruckus huh?" SHe pulled you in her office as you happened to have seen a shiftry standing near her desk. It looked at you with a scary glare, "So are you here to gather your starter pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
Kidd

Kidd

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 pm

The greater the door opened the greater Kidd's excitement became, he had a feeling that the professor was behind this door, and with finding the professor came the precious gift of getting his first Pokemon. When the door was fully open before him was the person he had been looking for what it seemed like forever, standing at the entrance of the door was the professor the person that would give him the thing he wanted the most and that was a Pokemon.

"Can I have my Poke-" Kidd didn't finish his comment when hearing the professor pointing out the commotion he had created early on. It was quite embarrassing when he began to think back on his actions. Before he could defend his actions or make an excuse he was quickly dragged into he office. Where an angry looking Shiftry glared at him intently, it was quite intimidating and it caused Kidd to start straighten himself out in front of the professor.

He stood nervously as he looked at the professor searching for the words he had practiced since he was young the words he had dreamed of uttering when the time finally came, but those words couldn't be found. Kidd stood for a moment frozen. "This is what I want why am I hesitating?" He questioned his unusual nervousnous. "Yes this is what I wanted for so long and I'm not gonna back out now." He thought as his determination came back. "Professor I would like to get my first Pokemon please." He said with a fiery confidence.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:11 pm

"Ahh yes your pokemon," the professor said looking at you intently as she sat down beside the shiftry who still seemed to have been glaring at you for some reason. Its eyes never left your body as it stared inside you almost. "Okay, let's see what pokemon we have in stock today," she said pulling out a clipboard as the giant exeggutor walked on the side of you to get to the other side of the professor. Was the shiftry hers as well? If it was why wasn't it as friendly as her and exeggutor. The exeggutor looked at the shiftry as well, he was confused a bit. "Here you go," the professor said handing you the clipboard, "what pokemon would you like to have?" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kidd

Kidd

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:58 pm

While taking the clipboard Kidd was very conscious of how that Shiftry stared at him almost like it had a personal grudge against him of some sort. "What did I do to that Pokemon? He thought to himself as he flipped through the clipboard looking at pictures and info on the many different Pokemon the professor provided. "There's a lot to choose from." He thought aloud as he kept flipping through pages. "Hmm this one looks cool so does this one too though." Kidd thought intently until in the middle of his flipping he saw it the Pokemon he knew was destined to be his.

"I want this one professor!" He said happily as he showed the picture excitedly. "A Ri-o-lu" He sounded the words carefully since it was his first time seeing the Pokemon. "Yeah Riolu I want that Pokemon! You do still have one right?" He hoped there was still a Riolu left it was the perfect Pokemon for Kidd, and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:06 pm

As the professor look at the joy on your face she could only help but smile at you for a brief moment. Seeing other people happy made her happy. "Ah, so you want a Riolu, very nice choice. Exeggutor can you help me get Riolu's pokeball please. Shiftry keep this young man company while we are gone okay," The shiftry nodded in respect and its gaze softened when it looked at you. The professor and the exeggcutor walked out of the room closing the door behind him. Now you and Shiftry were the only ones in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kidd

Kidd

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:23 pm

There was a long silence the professor had left with her Exeggutor to get his chosen Pokemon Riolu, leaving him with the angry looking Shiftry that had been previously glaring at him fiercely although it seemed to have relaxed after the professor had left. The silence remained which was making Kidd quite fidgety he wasn't the type of a person to wait around for to long, especially when he had to wait for the starter Pokemon he had been waiting to get for as long as he remembered. When the silence became to unbearable he finally chose to speak out. "So How you doing?" Kidd spoke with some caution in his voice, he was wary of the Pokemon it seemed very intimidating and fierce.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:34 pm

The shiftry looked at you for a moment as you greet it. it smiled and laughed a bit as he sat down on the floor inviting you over. it seemed to only have been getting serious when the professor was around because he was her body guard so he had to keep a mug look. The shiftry greeted you with a very warm smile. The smile was so nice it was like this shiftry was a completely different person, almost as if it has taken a liking to you from the start. it must have loved your energy or something.
Back to top Go down
Kidd

Kidd

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Kidd was relieved to see that the Shiftry wasn't mean like it portrayed itself to be, in actuality the Pokemon seemed quite nice. Kidd happily smiled back at the Shiftry as the tension in the room finally started to fade away. " So your the professor's Pokemon huh? I bet you're pretty strong too." Kidd spoke excitedly this was one of the few times he had ever interacted with a Pokemon and the fact that he was able to do so now so easily made for a very excited and energetic Kidd. " You know I hope me and my Pokemon get along I'm actually pretty nervous." Although he had smile as he spoke Kidd was a bit uneasy and jittery. The fact was that he was going to get a Pokemon today, the idea seemed almost like a fragile dream that could be snuffed out by the gentlest of breezes. " I really do hope everything goes okay." He said less jovial and more anxious.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:38 pm

The shiftry smiled at you as it patted you on the back as a sign of everything is going to be alright. It looked at you with a nice look on its face. It is when the professor walked in did it change back into guard mode, but she had already seen all of which has happened. "So I see shiftry has taken quite a liking to you, she said. He has been cooped up in this lab ever since I caught him as a shiftry, it would be nice for him to explore. I trained him well and I trained him good, but all of that training has been here in the lab," She then looked at you, "Once you are experienced enough, I want you to come back when your Riolu is a higher level than it is now. I want you to take shiftry on a journey with you. It would be nice for him," She handed you the pokeball and shiftry snuck a smile at you behind the professors back.
Back to top Go down
Kidd

Kidd

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Kidd relaxed a bit when Shiftry padded his back to comfort him a bit. "Thanks." Kidd replied with a smile as he calmed down a bit more. Not long after the professor had returned the Shiftry returned to it's intimidating look again. " I guess it's trying to keep it reputation of being scary.' Kidd thought as his eyes shifted back to the professor when she ban to speak on the Shiftry's story.

Kidd after listening attentively and absorbing all the information the professor provided was filled with a greater sense of elation. Not only would he get his first Pokemon but the professor was going to let him borrow her Shiftry. The turned out to be much better then what he expected to be, and then his eyes beamed at the pokeball containing his Riolu. When it was given to him Kidd jumped in happiness from finally getting his very own Pokemon. "Haha finally my very own Pokemon!" He spoke aloud with an energetic vibrancy. "Now Lets get you out of that pokeball!" Releasing his Riolu, Kidd finally came face to face with his partner for his long journey.

Kidd's face was filled with joy at the site of Riolu, his sense of elation couldn't even be summed up in words.

"Rio riolu" Riolu blinked it's eyes adjusting to the light. Once it had become accustomed to it's surroundings Riolu looked curiously at Kidd, already understanding that this person was to be it's trainer. "Riolu." He spoke as he bowed slightly to his new trainer.

'Haha yes finally I have you!" Kidd said as he picked Riolu off it's feet and spinning in circles, catching Riolu off guard from doing so. "I'm gonna call you Blues isn't that cool!?" Nicknaming his Pokemon was the final thing that Kidd had to do. "I bet we'll the best of buds. I swear we will!" He said finally putting Riolu on the ground. "Okay professor I'm off then gotta start my adventure lets go Riolu, and oh yeah I'll be back for you soon Shiftry dont you worry." And with his final words said Kidd ran off with Riolu closely behind to finally start his adventure.

EXIT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Isido Town :: Isido Town-
Jump to: