Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

I have a question for you all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

I have a question for you all Empty
PostSubject: I have a question for you all   I have a question for you all EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:27 pm

How do you think my modding skills are?

I have been taking a lot of english and literature classes because I am beginning to write a book and I really would like your feed back on anything better I should do when I am modding you all and somethings I should keep up. Like what do you like when I mod you, what do you not like. stuff like that. Please be honest and don't sugar coat anything.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Lotus

Lotus

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 18/Emeline
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for you all   I have a question for you all EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:32 pm

I haven't noticed anything wrong with your spelling or grammar. In the one thread I've been in the story kept me interested, so I'm happy with the content of your posts.

As far as I'm concerned, keep going as is and you're golden. big smiley
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for you all   I have a question for you all EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:58 am

-Warning: Not Sugar Coated.:

Don't worry about your moderating, Alex. If there's anyone who needs to brush up on their skills in that field, it's little ol' Ice here. I try, but Click Critters is calling me. And when I'm typing, I just can't help but log on to it. Then I'm hooked. As soon as I get my laptop back, I'm going to work really hard, you can count on it!
Back to top Go down
mona crystal

mona crystal

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13/mona Crystal
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for you all   I have a question for you all EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:27 pm

i like to read, i read books every day. 800 pages? please i can bet you ten dollars i can read it in a day. so i have seen Alot of writing skills and voice. even thought im still learning in writing skills so my advice won't be accurate but i can say that your tone is very good and i really find your posts interesting to read. clap clap
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for you all   I have a question for you all EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Added to FAQ. Basket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for you all   I have a question for you all Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a question for you all
Page 1 of 1