Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Elite Four #1-Johann Hubermann

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Elite Four #1-Johann Hubermann Empty
PostSubject: Elite Four #1-Johann Hubermann   Elite Four #1-Johann Hubermann EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 am

(Having an image just makes it easier for everyone. You cannot choose an image already taken by another member.)

Name:Johann Hubermann

Trainer Class:ELITE
Appearance:
Personality: Johann is a very chill person. I mean I know there are way to many anime characters that are chill but I guess you can say he takes it to a whole nother level. He is the Braniac type of guy knowing everything and anything there is to know about pokemon, trainers, coordinators, breeders, etc. Being so smart he actually Matches the mental abilities Sabrina of the Saffron city gym has, which then gets people wondering why doesn't he like psychic types. He thinks they are to overrated and looks down upon people who have them, which is something that is very crude and somewhat rude, but then again it is and opinion so we can't change what he strongly believes.

Going off of that, the reason why he deeply loves Flying and Water types is because Flying types are masters pf the air and water types are masters of the ocean. its something that always seems to fascinate him no matter what mood he is in. All of his pokemon are one of a kind, because they each have a trait the revolves around his on actions. Johann really is a Caged Bird at times. What I mean by that is the six pokemon he has are the only pokemon he ahs ever caught. He is trapped from the fact that maybe it would be best if he caught other pokemon, to widen his arsenal.

History:: Why can't it be so obvious, Are the words Johann thinks almost all the time. "I want to surpass Alvaro, but why can't I bring myself to do it, why can't I just show him who is the better elite. Why can't I just win," He is so in over his head that he hasn't realized by now that Alvaro has that champion title for a reason, and he would rather die than have Elite four Number one take it from him. SO many years have passed sense the day of Johann's journey. He indeed was a strong willed boy and on top of that his intelligence was higher than any pokemon professor or world renoun scientist, he was that good. But then does that really matter to him. Over the years he has loved so many things and hated so many things as well, he loves water and flying type pokemon, because he feels masters of the sky and rulers of the sea are what really created this world instead of some pokemon said to become any type with just a mere plate. "people will believe anything," He always thinks that whenever they mention Arceus or Psychic people, he thinks they are both a load of crap and everyone should resort to logic. It is how he has always been growing up

--------------------------------------

Pokemon:Tentacruel

Elite Four #1-Johann Hubermann Spr_5b_073

Name:  Tetra

Level:(ALL. STARTERS. START. AT. LEVEL. FIVE. NOBUTS.)

Moves:

Poison Jab

Water Pulse

Screech

Hex

Personality:Johann's Tentacruel is a pokemon that goes off in its own world. Not saying that it is a wanderer, well actually quite the opposite. Tentacruel, cares for no one and worries about no one but Johann. If tentacruel actually cared for something, lets just say that the world would end within a seconds heart beat. Tetra is quite a unique pokemon to say the least.

Pokemon:Octillery
Elite Four #1-Johann Hubermann Spr_5b_224_m

Name: Octa

Moves:

Octozooka

Hyper Beam

Ice Beam

Signal Beam

Personality: This pokemon is the sweetest most nicest one int he world. it actually sometimes checks to see if the pokemon it has defeated is okay, because it is more concerned for it than itself. That is actually what I would call a nice gesture. It seems to be friendly despite some of the other pokemon it is teamed with. Johann seemed to have rubbed off on every single one of his pokemon except for Octillery, his favorite.

Pokemon:Swanna

Name: Serene

Moves:

Brave bird

Tailwind

Water Pulse

Rain dance

Personality:A pokemon whom has no sense of humor whatsoever. Swanna is one of the pokemon that Johann has rubbed off on the most. She acts like him, dislikes the same things he does, heck she even does know how to thank someone if they helped her out of her worst of times, she is ungrateful, but I guess thats because her trainer is ungrateful. It is said that a pokemon will grow the way their trainer grows.

Pokemon:Pellipper

Name: Aria

Moves:

Tailwind

Protect

Water Pulse

Wing Attack

Personality:Such a dirty pokemon. Pellipper has no respect for anyone but itself, and trainer. It always plays dirty in battle and even when a pokemon it down for the count it will still blast it away with a Hydro Pump. It is so deviosuly nasty that sometimes it can't help but mess with pokemon whom it has just met and did not even declare a battle with it. Basically if this pelliper sees a helpless togepi he will blast it away like it was never there.

Pokemon:Mantine

Name: Poseidon

Moves:

Hydro Pump

Aqua Ring

Confuse Ray

Wing Attack

Personality:Mantine is a rude pokemon of Johann's. It will literally lay on top of pokemon after it has defeated them and stay there like nothing has happened. It is rude and has no respect for others and itself. It actually forms the rudeness of Johann's team and for some reason it knows that and is very proud of it.

Pokemon:Gyarados

Elite Four #1-Johann Hubermann Spr_5b_130_m
Name: Hydos

Moves:(What moves they have learned by level five. No, they can't have a TM move. They can only have an egg move if they're like Hoppip or Magikarp, and at this level, have a completely harmless move like Splash. We WILL be checking to see if you got your moves right. Trust me, it's incredibly easy.
If you're wondering where to go to learn Pokemon moves, just go to serebii or bulbapedia or something.)

Personality:Johann's Hydos is his toughest and most dangerous pokemon that he possess's. This is the pokemon that made him famous and apart of the Victor League Elite Four. Hydos is extremely careful and cautious when befriending people and sometimes it can be very deceitful when it sees something or someone it wants. The only person who can see through Hydos's deception is Johann and Johann alone.

Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

Elite Four #1-Johann Hubermann
Page 1 of 1