Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Do-Re-Mi Town Encounter List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Do-Re-Mi Town Encounter List Empty
PostSubject: Do-Re-Mi Town Encounter List   Do-Re-Mi Town Encounter List EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:58 am

Common

[img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img]

Uncommon

[img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img]

Rare

[img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img]You know, I have the template for this saved. You could have totally just asked~ Also, if you wanted me to get on these Encounters, I totally would have. Just annoyed from all the encounters I did do. Also, look at the coding I did. You can just paste the same link and type in the name of the Pokemon species you wish to be here. So if you want aipom, for example, you can post the URL for another Pokemon image, and then just change the name of the Pokemon in the coding. It made MY job a LOT easier. Just sayin'. -Draco
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

Do-Re-Mi Town Encounter List
Page 1 of 1